Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOLY SHIT ....when i read a few months back about DT not spinning at space anymore....i said to myself and i mentioned it to someone ..(i think it was grooveeric) i told him that i wouldnt be surprised if i saw DT @ NV during WMC....then i see this i was like damn!!!!

I'm as shocked as the next person. The venue is honestly a total dump. I'm sure Danny is bringing some audio reinforcement with him, or at least a service call from the installers is in order...danny is picky, so I'm sure the place may actually look good.

As for letting LP in, I don't see why not, since Danny's people run the door and he is a face known to them, NV's people won't have a say in the matter.

It will be interesting to see nonetheless!

i believe that infinite audio was the last sound contractor at nv - i expect that lord and his crew would be happy to give the system a tune-up. it wouldn't hurt to ask, and a "service call" might make a world of difference.

regarding door policies, i'm sure dt's clipboard queen will be firm and fair, as always.

Guest stretchmmad

* TONY THOMAS (had to cancel, but I still want the world to know of him)

www.tonythomas.co.uk

www.redmoon.co.uk

Tony has produced over 170 different releases on many labels such as SOMA, END RECORDINGS, TANGO,

HONCHOS, SERIOUS, HOOJ CHOONS, LOADED, SUBLIMINAL, JAMAYKA and the list goes on.

Bigging up the producers!!!!!

Originally posted by pod

I'm as shocked as the next person. The venue is honestly a total dump. I'm sure Danny is bringing some audio reinforcement with him, or at least a service call from the installers is in order...danny is picky, so I'm sure the place may actually look good.

As for letting LP in, I don't see why not, since Danny's people run the door and he is a face known to them, NV's people won't have a say in the matter.

It will be interesting to see nonetheless!

I think many share your view about the venue but there is something interesting about DT playing next door . . .