Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bedrock @ nerve

mrmovement33

it's all gravy. jackie u def don't want to miss this night. funny how i posted this as a reply to a post concerning sasha & digweed from marcodavalos. but thanks for moving my reply. what a great way to start conference. let's just say that digweed will be joined by all of his fellow bedrock allstars. all of you who are going to the radio 1 bbc party @ nikki's beach feat. pete tong, yousef, seb fontaine, lottie, etc. to kick off conference on friday afternoon, u better not get too wasted so u can make it out to nerve for bedrock.:bounce::afro:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmovement33

it's all gravy. jackie u def don't want to miss this night. funny how i posted this as a reply to a post concerning sasha & digweed from marcodavalos. but thanks for moving my reply. what a great way to start conference. let's just say that digweed will be joined by all of his fellow bedrock allstars. all of you who are going to the radio 1 bbc party @ nikki's beach feat. pete tong, yousef, seb fontaine, lottie, etc. to kick off conference on friday afternoon, u better not get too wasted so u can make it out to nerve for bedrock.:bounce::afro:

Im gonna need to make a trip over the the WMC forum or have djcarlosf make a schedule for me for conference. *LOL*

I think I am taking that whole week off!!

Abe, im sure I will be seeing you a bit for conference.;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

oh my lordy. just spoke to jon. if u guys only knew the dj's that are coming to nerve for conference. let's just say djcarlos u have a pic of one in your profile and sig!!!:D:cool:

Well, DUH. :D Im there like a bear in pink underwear.....

don't forget about the renaissance party @ nerve for conference feat. infusion "live" hernan cattaneo, dave seaman, phil k. amongst others. oh, by the way the tyrant party on tuesday night will also have mr. craig richards:bounce: if any of you have heard craig richards sets he is bloody wicked. ex. kiss 100 break beat show 5.21.02 and his infamous sets @ fabric in london.:D

i look forward to seeing you jackie in planet x, if u know what i mean. haven't visited planet "x" since last conference.;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

i look forward to seeing you jackie in planet x, if u know what i mean. haven't visited planet "x" since last conference.;)

We shall see about that my friend ;), but I know you will definitely be seeing me regardless......

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by blendprod

zabiela + tyrant:jawdrop:

I take it you will be there?? You better, its been a while since we hung out!

knowing sasha who is a very unpredictable dj. he just might show up to make it a proper tyrant event. i remember back in the day @ groovejet. on a typical saturday night. i'm at the door and richie the door man tells me. oh, by the way sasha is in the building. next thing i know sasha throws down the best set i had ever heard until that point, and after he finishes his set he starts hanging from the wood-works in the club with the lights all on. a night i will never forget.:D :D