Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buying a new car which one should I get???

Which do you like better  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better

• 2004 Jaguar X-Type 3.0
    • 2004 Land Rover Discovery

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mkutlass

Check out Chevy Trailblazer's Kosta............. it's pretty nice truck and not to badly priced........................

My family would dis own me.

I am on the verge of being dis-owned I drove an Altima and they were embarassed....I got a beater till I get a new car...but umless I do something by spring its "see ya later" to me.

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

must be nice when u have no debts !!

personally i would get the land rover.

;)

u know i love u bitch!!!

Im so undecided.....i have debts...I just choose not to pay them!!!!!!!! HAhahahahaaa

No seriously though.

It seems my paycheck is spent before i even get it...but my bonus is coming up soon....sooooooooo Yeah.

I need a car...I drove to work in the morning thinking if I should drive off of route 80 so i can get a new car.

And no thnax for the z I would be dead in a week.

Originally posted by bobydigital

you went from considering a rover to the Yugo you have now....wow....thats a big difference....what made you buy your Yugo??....gas mileage?.... :D

what made you buy a totaled 500 sl that has been sitting in your driveway for almost a year ??? was it because it had new tires on it you cheap fuck !!!!!

the day i drive a yugo will be the day i jump off a bridge with a rope around my neck ..... remember that

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

what made you buy a totaled 500 sl that has been sitting in your driveway for almost a year ??? was it because it had new tires on it you cheap fuck !!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOBBY ANALOG YOU IDIOT

yeah yeah...keep talking smack....considering my whip is worth more than yours in the condition that it is in then just imagine what it will be worth when it is done....it doesn't matter how long it sits in my shop in the winter guy....it matters that it is ready for the spring months so that the top can come off when it is time...thanx again for your 2 cents....choopie and Kosta... :D

Originally posted by bobydigital

yeah yeah...keep talking smack....considering my whip is worth more than yours in the condition that it is in then just imagine what it will be worth when it is done....it doesn't matter how long it sits in my shop in the winter guy....it matters that it is ready for the spring months so that the top can come off when it is time...thanx again for your 2 cents....choopie and Kosta... :D

Dude what good is owning a porsche if the only thing that works on it is the wipers.....In essence why have a totalled benz.....its been sitting for a year choopaloopa says....

And Jerry I still lve home wit mom and dad...I will not be one of those let me buy and Lamborghini and park it in my dads driveway guys....

Originally posted by youarehot99

Save your money and use it for gastric bypass surgery or whatever its called, and plastic surgery to fix that lump on your neck you call a head.

Keep talking shit faggot

I would love to see what you look like.

I dont need gastric bypass you asshole

Plastic surgery adn ruin my natural beauty c mon now.

Keep hiding behind your gay screen name pussy boy.

Youre probably my garbage man that I forgot to tip on Christmas and keeps throwing my garbage can on the sidewalk 10 feet away from the garage...Dick....If I catch you doing that Ill bitch slap you like I do your mother,