Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics from space!!! Erick Morillo and choo choo

lotto

Guest saleen351

lol, i didn't know seans buddy's pics would make that sight, whats his name again? Hes a really cool guy, one night at sutra he bought me a whole bucket of beers..

good pics..

Bling everywhere!! LOL! Picture #33 DJ Bruno to the left corner, Picture #41 DJ Shawn Rudnick and his girl my best friend Olguita, and #48 Shawn Rudnick sleepwalking! LOL!! I love looking for people I know in random pictures, very cool. Thanks for sharing. Remember sharing is caring. :D

the pics are a bit blurry, except of course the one of bling's t-shirt

Yeah its hard to take good pictures when the club is packed and everyone is bumping into you lol but we managed to get some good ones!!

cant wait for Hernan should be a great night!

What's wrong with the pics; they're all blurry. Almost looks like someone tried to get creative. Not knocking the effort but unless you were the one taking pictures, it all looks like art instead of documenting a good night. Would of been nice to have some clear shots of Morillo! :mad:

Site looks pretty cool... what's your angle?

Now, now PODster... I know you photogs gotta stick together, but I clearly said I wasn't knocking his efforts AT ALL... just asking what causes that; that's what all my pics look like too... I'm no "shooter" either! I've just seen some of your pics and they are taken in a club too but they're not blurry... It was almost like as if I was asking for advice... my bad! Thanks Mr. Shooter!