Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting the parents (?)

misskittie

Originally posted by linabina

lol apparently.... u r a newbie..

that is all.

Wait... was it the word "new" under my name? the single-digit number of posts? Oh... I gotcha... tommy's just a sarcastic mf'er. Ok... I'm wit'ya. :cool:

...funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Wait... was it the word "new" under my name? the single-digit number of posts? Oh... I gotcha... tommy's just a sarcastic mf'er. Ok... I'm wit'ya. :cool:

...funk... out.

I dare you to find one person on this board who's not a sarcastic bitch

i usually greet the father first with a "president handshake" (pay attention to it in tv). you shake his hand as normal, and put your other hand on your shaking hands, saying a cool and buddylike "it´s nice to meet ya".

then i will take the mothers hand and kiss it with a sly smile and pay a compliment on something about her. flatter her, women her age usually don´t get flattered a lot any more and love to have a young attractive man notice something beautiful about her.

this is the way IME. be buddies with the father, and lay on your charm on the mom, and every parents will love ya.

also, bond with the father. talk about how you have secret places where you hide things for the forbidden midnight snacks (every man this age is a night eater and he will agree 100% of the time :laugh: ), tell him you´ll tell him some secrets where to hide food, etc.

the food bit is of course not good when he´s seriously fat :laugh: , but you get the drift. relaxed, chill and playful convo.

a gift is not neccessary. it makes it look like you have to compensate for something, and you try too hard to make a good impression. be genuine and cool, your presense is gift enough after all.