Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Help For 7 Girls!!!

iluv2danz

Vegas Residents or Party Chicks.... Im in desperate need of help. I'm taking my lil'sis to vegas for her 21st w/a few frenz & family. I have no clue where to go. We love to party, never been to vegas. We luv hip hop, and lil'house. We are ready to experience what everyone talks about. Can anyone help? I heard Baby, RA, Rain, Bikinis, ugly coyote (don't know what nights to go) We'll be there from 2/26 to 3/1... know of any aftehours too? Thanks.... oh and how is the chippendales show, skin, & the Men show? would greatly appreciate it!! thanx!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey girl, don't know if you went already, but here goes:

I would suggest Rain- but it can be quite the sausage fest on the dance floor so if you're short like me- be careful!! I have to stay away because I get mauled when it's really packed.

With Ra, I haven't been because my girl friends told me that they get harrassed every time they go- the first time one friend went, some guy just grabbed her and kissed her, another friend had some guy thrown out for something similar. I heard a few more stories "through the grapevine" but the first two just made me stay away.

I've been to Club Rio twice and had fun both times- once was halloween and another just recently for Latin libido night or whatever they call it.

I like Light, althought it's probably just because I know people there. People can be snobby, but that's pretty much anywhere you go. I like the music there, but there's no place to sit unless some guys invite you to their table- and then they talk about money all night. *yawn*

Bikini's sucks- worst club ever.

Baby's is closed I think- or last I heard it was.

Anyways, happy birthday to your sister, and be careful!