Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GRAND OPEN of B-Scene Fridays @ XL Lounge, Fri Feb 20

Starting Friday February 20th and every Friday thereafter.

Daryl Daren // Jerry X // Matt Mango // Nick Andreottola // Danny B // Victor Soto // Jerry C // Fabrizio // Frank Sessa

...cordially invite you to XL Lounge

Friday February 20th @ XL Lounge. Come celebrate a "New Party" in the "New Year". XL Lounge is a newly renovated venue and will elevate all your senses to the next level. Music will be provided DJ Unique (Deko Lounge) and DJ Estabon. They will be supplying nothing but the best of hip-hop, house, dance, 80s, and rock.

**LIVE** PERCUSSION SET by Matt Mango & DJ Estabon. Matt & Estabon will be pounding their fists to the conga's as they set the evening off the right way.

Complimentary admission for women before 11:30pm.

Strictly 21 and over please.

Door by: Jerry X & Victor Soto

XL Lounge

70 Jabez Street

Newark, NJ (Ironbound)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gossipqueen

You're right...Why should my fine :bootysha: pay for anything when that's what MEN are for....:whip2:

Vic, make sure you give my tab to Mr. Marcomaxim at the end of the night so he can PAY IT!!! And you know he will...:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please Woman!!!! Gossipqueen is def. very DRUNK already at 150PM!!! Talking all that CACA.

I dont spend $$$ on alcohol!! LOL... Sorry.

ATTENTION FELLAS: DO NOT BUY HER ANY DRINKS. She makes more $$ than most of you. She can afford all the bottles she wants herself.

You're right...Why should my fine :bootysha: pay for anything when that's what MEN are for....:whip2:

Vic, make sure you give my tab to Mr. Marcomaxim at the end of the night so he can PAY IT!!! And you know he will...:D

HAHA, reason I said Merlot cause that was your specialty on NYE, lolol

O, I know he will pay for it without a dougt, but again you do have enough $$ to by any bottle.

So you want 2 MAGNUM bottles of Cris. Ok, I will reserve that now and make you or Marco pays that tab that night, lolol

Make sure you bring a glass out for me :)

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

HAHA, reason I said Merlot cause that was your specialty on NYE, lolol

O, I know he will pay for it without a dougt, but again you do have enough $$ to by any bottle.

So you want 2 MAGNUM bottles of Cris. Ok, I will reserve that now and make you or Marco pays that tab that night, lolol

Make sure you bring a glass out for me :)

Victor Soto

Listen Mr. Im Such a Spic I cant Spell.....LOL

Marco aint paying for nada!! :laugh: :laugh:

That was funny....the MERLOT quote...LOL.

Originally posted by vsoto212

Listen Mr CHEAP FCUK and a few of us know that. I can spell, but can you read. :finger2::D

Victor Soto

WHAT??!!!! Cheap??? WTF!!!! I am MANY Things...Gorgeous, Great in Bed, Intelligent......BUT CHEAP!!! NO WAY, NO HOW!!!!

Dont ever use that word in the same sentence with me again!!

Maricon Sucio!!!!

Settle down, Marco-maximum strength Viagara (LOL), before I give you the "elbow"....we all know what a GOOOOOOOOD BOY you are....;)

:jawdrop:

NO YOU DIDNT!!!!!!!!!

Thats it...youve crossed that very thin line.

Done...FINISH.....THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:peeright:Gossipqueen :peeleft::box::duel::pissy:

Oh, Marco, Marco, Marco...Again you TRY to be funny but fail at the attempt. LOL :isok:

Ladies, a word of advice...When Marcomaxim claims he can LAST 45 minutes, he really means 4 to 5 minutes....It just sounds like 45 cause he says it so fast...Almost as fast as he performs...LMAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:woah2: :woah2: :woah2: :woah2:

Oh, Marco, Marco, Marco...Again you TRY to be funny but fail at the attempt. LOL :isok:

Ladies, a word of advice...When Marcomaxim claims he can LAST 45 minutes, he really means 4 to 5 minutes....It just sounds like 45 cause he says it so fast...Almost as fast as he performs...LMAO

/B]

NOW YOURE LIEING!!!!!:mad:

You can be honest and tell everyone how AMAZING those 2 hours were every time.

Ladies, If you havent had me before, chances are youll never have a chance to have me, Sorry. I found a piece is *** that i really enjoy. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

One more thing GD, i mean, GQ (damn, i keep doing that)...lets not forget how GREAT the:licker: :licker: IS!!! LOL

More like 2 minutes...LOL....I heard you can watch like two commercials and it's all over....LOLOLOL

:aaah:

And who's the piece off *** that's got you all p*ssy :whip2:???

Dam, I thought you were a playa...LOLOLOL

You heard??? Please Woman. You were there, and it was no 2 minutes. Its not nice to LIE to all these nice people. LOL

I am not Pussy :whip2:

I think she is Pipi :whip2:

I am in :love: :love: :heart:

Dont worry ladies..I have the PLAYA face on Thursday and Friday NIGHTS!!!!! LOL:laugh: