Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Erick Morillo CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheendawg

Has anyone seen the Subliminal Winter Sessions CD? I was at Virgin last night and immediately picked it up, I knew nothing about it! I love the whole thing, it's all the bangers from the end of summer....listening to it immediately transported me to the Space patio.

I don't have time to post the cover and track listings, can someone else do the honors? I suggest you all cop it right away, it's on sale at Virgin for $15.99 too!

Oscar G's Live at Space is a banger too, got that the other day. Now I can go home and listen to my music, smoke a joint and watch the snow fall. Hooray! :laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Has anyone seen the Subliminal Winter Sessions CD? I was at Virgin last night and immediately picked it up, I knew nothing about it! I love the whole thing, it's all the bangers from the end of summer....listening to it immediately transported me to the Space patio.

I don't have time to post the cover and track listings, can someone else do the honors? I suggest you all cop it right away, it's on sale at Virgin for $15.99 too!

Oscar G's Live at Space is a banger too, got that the other day. Now I can go home and listen to my music, smoke a joint and watch the snow fall. Hooray! :laugh:

Oscar G new cd is NO joke,been playing it to death.

As for Erick's new Subliminal Winter Sessions cd SUCKS ASS! I have all his other cds,bangin! but the new one,I was so disgusted I gave it to a friend of mine and he too hated it.Hopefully his next cd will be much better.

Girl, are you listening to the same CD as us? It has all the tight joints on it....I love track 11 on disc two..."The Sermon" over that SEXY-ASS house beat....wow.

And I just love the thread police on this board, damn we just saw the man a week ago in NYC that's why I posted it there! :laugh:

Girl, are you listening to the same CD as us? It has all the tight joints on it....I love track 11 on disc two..."The Sermon" over that SEXY-ASS house beat....wow.

And I just love the thread police on this board, damn we just saw the man a week ago in NYC that's why I posted it there! :laugh:

I'll listen to the cd again.

It's a CLUB banger, reminiscent of nights at Disco....Benny Benasie even spun there not too long ago!

I agree it's not my fave song either, but the entire CD should give you fond memories and happy feet. :)

the cd is awesome but erick could did with out satisfaction