Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tracklisting for JP CD

E Razor

Originally posted by E Razor

does anyone have the tracklisting for what is supposedly the third (unreleased) disc from Live at Sf. It begins w/ the acapella of whatdo you desire into some song, then into flight 643 then resistence.

if you dont know it least half of the songs that are on there, then you shouldn't even have the set to begin with....

its not the 3rd disc.. its one of the discs from the original compilations that was supposed to come out back in late 2001 i believe it was.. for whatever reason there was problems putting it out so he did the new one which is the live with jonathan peters.. i know all the id's but i dont have em written down i just remember em all from sf

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

if you dont know it least half of the songs that are on there, then you shouldn't even have the set to begin with....

I guess I should just stop listening to music alltogether for fear that I might not recognize something. I was looking for an ID of one track in particular, but since I have it as 1 continuous track I can't ask for the ID by track #. I truly hope I've validated myself in the eyes of a (SF) music afficiando such as yourself.