Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shawn Rudnick's New Cd....omg

eddyguerra305

Shawn is one of the most under rated guys down here and one of the best!

If it wasn't for Shawn, I would never have picked up a record! He was actually the one who first showed me how to dj!

Oh... Shawn... what no love with the new cd for your old roomate! :aright:

Shawn's played all over the beach for many years & held a residency @ Crobar for a few years until recently that he's been in & out of town from South America to Europe. Not to mention concentrating alot of his efforts on the label (Sound Ritual). Great producer & incredible sound engineer.

Most likely, you've heard his work all over the clubs. Shawn has collaborated with local djs & producers such as Roland, Austin Leeds, Juan Mejia, George Morel, Ben Grassinni, to name a few.

He's actually playin' in Puerto Rico this Saturday & is headin' back to Ibiza again this summer to his new residency @ Privilege with partner George Morel for the Sound Ritual parties...

Must be nice to travel the world, huh Shawnee?!? :)

See Shawn every Wednesday nite @ Oxygen!

Originally posted by freshman000

I think he plays at oxygen on wednesdays and he's been playing in south america alot...

You think... he's your best friend you better KNOW!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WHAT UP GERTH!!! Welcome to CP buddy!(Officially)

Shawn is definitely finally getting the respect he deserves, but like most locals it's not here! He's doing the jet-set thing and shit's finally starting to happen for him.. and VERY deservedly so! Being friends with Shawn, I know how happy he is especially to have the help and support of Eddy & Biz! ;)

Shawn... you left your g-string at my house!

Originally posted by vaughanz

You think... he's your best friend you better KNOW!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WHAT UP GERTH!!! Welcome to CP buddy!(Officially)

Shawn is definitely finally getting the respect he deserves, but like most locals it's not here! He's doing the jet-set thing and shit's finally starting to happen for him.. and VERY deservedly so! Being friends with Shawn, I know how happy he is especially to have the help and support of Eddy & Biz! ;)

Shawn... you left your g-string at my house!

:eek: that's my baby! no g-string!

go Shawnee, go!