Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia in Miami...

I just read on another board Tenaglia will be spinning Sunday March 7th at Club NV in Miami along with

The BE YOURSELF @ NV Special guest DJ's are:

* DJ VIBE

* CHUS & CEBALLOS

* TONY THOMAS

* VICTOR CALDERONE

* DEMI

* BEHROUZ

* ALDRI

Insane lineup but why does it have to be the same night as Subliminal(Morillo) at Crobar??????? UGHHHH What to do???

Originally posted by jarmenio

I just read on another board Tenaglia will be spinning Sunday March 7th at Club NV in Miami along with

* DJ VIBE

* CHUS & CEBALLOS

* TONY THOMAS

* VICTOR CALDERONE

* DEMI

* BEHROUZ

* ALDRI

Insane lineup but why does it have to be the same night as Subliminal(Morillo) at Crobar??????? UGHHHH What to do???

just do what im doing, lots of drugs and see where that takes u :laugh:

* DJ VIBE

* CHUS & CEBALLOS

* TONY THOMAS

* VICTOR CALDERONE

* DEMI

* BEHROUZ

* ALDRI

MORILLOOOO then DT!

Victor Soto

How was last night? I havent been out on a Thursday since Christmas night, I will there with bells on for Morillo though.

It was good, not mobbed, but comfortable. Well I guess i'll be seeing you on the 12th with BELLS on..

Victor Soto

Danny is spinning at NV on Sunday and Monday. This list of DJ's are spinning at NV too on both nights along with Danny. DO NOT expect a marathon set from Danny, as he is there to party also.

* DJ VIBE

* CHUS & CEBALLOS

* TONY THOMAS

* VICTOR CALDERONE

* DEMI

* BEHROUZ

* ALDRI

Originally posted by njstacked2

I would rather hear Kirk Lopez...

i bet you would go to miami, where every top dj in the world is playing that week and go see kirk, manny, denny and richie. what a waste of a trip. im not saying that they are not great djs. im saying that this is your chance to hear some global talent that you don't get to hear often. eh, you wouldn't get it anyway. i have a feeling that you're the type of person who needs to hear build ups and vocals. have fun g-man!:laugh:

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

i bet you would go to miami, where every top dj in the world is playing that week and go see kirk, manny, denny and richie. what a waste of a trip. im not saying that they are not great djs. im saying that this is your chance to hear some global talent that you don't get to hear often. eh, you wouldn't get it anyway. i have a feeling that you're the type of person who needs to hear build ups and vocals. have fun g-man!:laugh:

Listen up HAMMER....I have traveled all over the world and been to Clubs in London, Spain, Rome and Paris.... I have heard a good number of top world known DJ's....At the time...I thought it was Cool.....My conclusion is that it does not matter who is "spinning" it matters who you are surrounded by....and who you go with....I would rather be in a basement 1997 High School Style with close friends playing quarters listening to Biggie.........get my point....Also....how was that Wedgie I gave you in High School....Hammer.

Originally posted by planetgroove

DT,CHUS&Ceballos,Calderone No need for any more

NV all NITE!!!!!!

Vic Bicho to bad i wont be there i will be in RIO where you all want to be fun in the sun CARNAVAL BICHOOOOOO BuCeTaaaaa!

And DJ VIBE!!! Holy Insane Lineup!

Originally posted by DANNY TENAGLIA

NEWSFLASH! this just in! I told ya I would always tell you all here first!

Ladies & Gents, this is a confirmed rough draft of what I will be doing in Miami the week of the Winter Music Conference.

THEME: As always, to BE YOURSELF with the music and each other with RESPECT! :D

So: dt :rolleyes:, Kevin McHugh and Todd Saunders (formerly of Y&T music) Present our 43rd. annual WMC event! LOL j/k

Where: Club NV Downtown Miami. NE 11th. Street.

When: Sunday, March 7th (my actual Birthday) :chillin:

ANNND: Monday, March 8th.

Why two days? Because NV has a small capacity and one night will simply not BE enough to do what my intentions are this year.

RobPromtions, and our friendly Be Yourself Staff will BE with us!

You know the dt Full-a-love Crew.....

Eric Ortense will BE with us as well in full effect.

Intention: To bring back the intimacy factor and bring back the fun in house music with reworkings of many classics and not feeling obligated to play BIG ROOM music or feel any form of pressure to always be "full on.". I am just feeling the need for change in 2004. I have to follow my heart and instincts as I always do, and my intuition tells me this will be 2 great nights of Big Fun bringing it back to the Groove Jet style days of partying together "as one" with the music. The Old and the New :)

I can only describe NV as.... well, as Vinyl-ish as can be. There are not many 24 hour options in downtown Miami. And I actually like the NV room. I think you all will too. However, I am warning everyone now, it will be packed and tight in there, so start planning your events and schedules now. Many people don't get in if they arrive at the peak hour as clubs get full to capacity very quickly down there. It doesn't matter who you are or who you know, if the place is jammed, the doorman cannot allow more people in until others leave. That's all I will say on that for now.

What else? I am hosting several guest DJ's this year. I will play both nights, but no 10 hour or more marathon sets. Not that I will not play long sets again, but that is not my plan this year at NV.

WHO THEN? Well, here is my confirmed line up so far. Times will be announced specifically on the flier and ads so everyone will know which DJ will be on and which night. Here goes....

* DJ VIBE

* CHUS & CEBALLOS

* TONY THOMAS (he had to cancel, but I still want the world to know of him)

* VICTOR CALDERONE

* DEMI

* BEHROUZ

* ALDRIN

* ANTRANIG

There is also a smaller room in NV with another DJ Booth where I will be able to bring forth new people and showcase their talents and get them their deserved recognition as well.

Here is the list of our other confirmed friends.

* HONEY DIJON

* EDDIE X

* KIWI

* BRYAN GALVAN

* MANNY FREYTES

* VALDEMAR

* MICHELANGELO

Much, much more info to confirm soon >>>>> I'm off to prepare music for tomorrow's FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY @ Arc :)

BIG BIG LOVE,

...dt...

:bighug: