Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sicks sets by Badass

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is getting out of hand...whoever sold BadAss equipment should be shot....they should make that illegal....along with the sale of any vinyl or cds....there should just be a picture of bad ass with a big X going across it in every DJ shop across the nation...just my opinion... :D

im not saying anything im sure your a good ass dj, but looks like to me your makin sets for the money because you sellin them for 28.99. your cd is not even published and your goin around sellin for 28.99. imported cds dont even cost that much.

yeah you can also check me out in miami @ ultra

Originally posted by djjasonchris

im not saying anything im sure your a good ass dj, but looks like to me your makin sets for the money because you sellin them for 28.99. your cd is not even published and your goin around sellin for 28.99. imported cds dont even cost that much.

yeah well it will be a sellout !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SICK SETS by BADASS

come check me out at Miami!!!!!!!!

The nastiest DJ since JP ws a Cafe Iguana

BADASS IS A BEGINNER !! AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT"THAT JERKOFF" BOBBY DIGITAL SAID ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SOLD BADASS HIS EQUIPMENT

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

BADASS IS A BEGINNER !! AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT"THAT JERKOFF" BOBBY DIGITAL SAID ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SOLD BADASS HIS EQUIPMENT

Buddy.........I am the expert at shooting a load in your girls mouth

You are a DJ you dont even own any equipment ....JERKOFF!!!!!

YES DJ CHOOPIE DOES NOT HAVE DJ EQUIPMENT!!!!!! BUT IS A SO CALLED DJ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I bet Godisadj has equipment

Some Reviews from the CD:

Steve from Nyc writes:

"EVERY SONG IS GREAT!!!!! DONT EXPECT TO DANCE WITHOUT THIS CD!!THE ONLY BAD SONG IS TOOTSIE ROLL.EVERY OTHER SONG IS TREMENDOUS!!!IF U DONT RECOGNIZE THE SONGS. ONCE YOU LISTEN TO THEM U WILL!!!!!!!!!THIS ONE WILL GET YOUR FEAT MOVIN!!MOST OF THE SONGS YOULL RECOGNIZE FROM FOOTBALLandBASKETBALL HIGHLIGHTS!!!! "

Sara from Idaho writes:

"Excellent late 1980s early 1990s dance music. A few tracks are short talk intro bursts, but the rest are just the kind of pump-it-up, sweat it out, music perfect for dancing in your kitchen or for getting the party into that final high gear.

I looked for these tunes in a variety of places and this CD is the only place you can find the normative mix you want."

Ken from the Pocono's writes:

" I never take this CD out of my player! The song Nice and Slow by Usher is probably the best one on the disc! Buy it! Its worth it. All the bitches are all over my jock b/c this CD is supa dupa fly"

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Some Reviews from the CD:

Steve from Nyc writes:

"EVERY SONG IS GREAT!!!!! DONT EXPECT TO DANCE WITHOUT THIS CD!!THE ONLY BAD SONG IS TOOTSIE ROLL.EVERY OTHER SONG IS TREMENDOUS!!!IF U DONT RECOGNIZE THE SONGS. ONCE YOU LISTEN TO THEM U WILL!!!!!!!!!THIS ONE WILL GET YOUR FEAT MOVIN!!MOST OF THE SONGS YOULL RECOGNIZE FROM FOOTBALLandBASKETBALL HIGHLIGHTS!!!! "

Sara from Idaho writes:

"Excellent late 1980s early 1990s dance music. A few tracks are short talk intro bursts, but the rest are just the kind of pump-it-up, sweat it out, music perfect for dancing in your kitchen or for getting the party into that final high gear.

I looked for these tunes in a variety of places and this CD is the only place you can find the normative mix you want."

Ken from the Pocono's writes:

" I never take this CD out of my player! The song Nice and Slow by Usher is probably the best one on the disc! Buy it! Its worth it. All the bitches are all over my jock b/c this CD is supa dupa fly"

X I see you enjoyed the CD..............:laugh:

Rating: 5 stars

Tracklisting:

Yeah Baby!!

Unlimited Megajam - 2 Unlimited

Mo Money Mo Problems - Mase

Can You Feel It - 3rd Party

Space Jam - Quad City DJs

Watch Out Were Here - Jock Jams Cheerleaders

Raise the Roof - Luke

Gettin Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith

Everybody (Backstreets Back) - Backstreet Boys

No One Pushes Us Around - J.K. Simmons

Going Out of My Head - Fatboy Slim

Hear the Organ Get Wicked - Raymond Castoldi

Mueve la Cadera (Move Your Body) - Reel 2 Real

Push It - Salt-N-Pepa

Seventh Inning Stretch - Bob Sheppard

Jump Around - House of Pain

One More Night - Amber

Beautiful Day - Hypertrophy

Be Aggressive - Jock Jams Cheerleaders

Get Ready to Bounce - Brooklyn Bounce

Tubthumping - Chumbawamba

Good Night - Bob Sheppard

A deaf girl from Indiana writes:

" I couldn't hear shit"

Kim from South Dakota writes:

I love CDs with continuos mixing, and this is no exception. Youve got all the coolest pop, dance and rap hits on one collection. The highlight is Going Out Of My Head by one of my favorite artists Fatboy Slim. You also get Everybody (Backstreets Back) by Backstreet Boys, One More Night by the amazing Amber, mainstream hip-hop anthems such as Raise The Roof and Gettin Jiggy With It, and the collection even goes Old School with House Of Pains Jump Around. Who would have thought Quad City DJs could have made it onto yet another party collection? They did though, with the incredibly catchy Space Jam. Another great song is the 2 Unlimited Megamix which contains all of their biggest hits. If you like the music that they play at stadiums, or you just are looking for an instant party, this is definately the CD for you.

djjasonchris, I don't know you bro, but you obviously don't know music, I mean, up here in Boston even, everyone knows Billy's CDs fawkin destroy. Shit, first time I heard a 'badass' disc was prob back in 2000, and that's when I decided I wanted to be a DJ too. We've been trying to get him to come up and play for months. It's def gonna happen soon.

Billy, keep it up homeboy, your music RIIIIIIIIPPPPPPSSSSSSSS, can't wait to rock it out with you and your crew @ WMC.

Originally posted by groovefire

djjasonchris, I don't know you bro, but you obviously don't know music, I mean, up here in Boston even, everyone knows Billy's CDs fawkin destroy. Shit, first time I heard a 'badass' disc was prob back in 2000, and that's when I decided I wanted to be a DJ too. We've been trying to get him to come up and play for months. It's def gonna happen soon.

Billy, keep it up homeboy, your music RIIIIIIIIPPPPPPSSSSSSSS, can't wait to rock it out with you and your crew @ WMC.

Groove thank you for your kind words.....

Jason Chris...........everyone inb Jersey knows about the Groove fire Discs

Just fucking sick!!!!!!

well i dont know you groovefire

Really? That's weird, I was told we were big in Jersey. Our agent is sooooooo fired.

but the matter of thing is that he is chargin 28.99 for a cd.

How can you put a price on brillance? Hmmm? How?

well i dont know you groovefire but i know here in nj/ny i never heard of badass, im not sure about everyone else but i never heard of him. maybe he goes by another name. but the matter of thing is that he is chargin 28.99 for a cd.

Holy shit kid.... order Dj Times Magazine I am all over the cover

Groove fire is the sickest trio in Boston and Jersey

You need to get out more kid

is 28.99 to expensive I can give you a 10% discount