ACTOR/COMEDIAN JOE TORRY

ACTOR/COMEDIAN FAIZON LOVE

BASEBALL GREAT ERIC DAVIS

CINCINANTI BENGAL Wide Receiver CHAD JOHNSON

& many others soon to be announced...

this SATURDAY, JANUARY 31

@

the elegant LEVEL ONE SupperClub

6311 Wilshire Blvd. (btwn. Fairfax and La Cienega)

RESIDENT DJ - CURVE spinning jazzed up hip-hop, neo-soul & rare-grooves

Dress code: Neo-sexy (i.e. no sports apparel)

For dinner reservations call LEVEL ONE directly @ 323.655.4444 and tell them SOPOSHPR sent you.

TO RSVP for our complimentary guest list, REPLY BY E-MAIL @soposhpr@hotmail.com or call HOLLY @ 310.745.8260

P.S. Are you looking for a great place to hold your BIRTHDAY PARTY? ...Why not let us host it for you...we offer great Party packages. Call 310-745-8260 for more info.

i'm from nyc and much prefer it out here. i moved out here for good (and it most certainly is for good :tongue: ) almost 3 years ago (having also spent 4 years here for college a couple of years before that) and i won't ever live anywhere else.

the weather isn't just a plus; it affects your psyche. you really can't know what that truly means till you experience it - it's almost like you become sunshine yourself. but i think that, for me, it also feels that way because i felt so much like a part of the shadows, clouds, and cold that made up the city of new york.

anyway, we'll be waiting for you!

p.s. what school do you go to?

I'm thinking about SF. I'm getting a lot of mixed reaction about the place, but the scales for a good time out-weigh the bad remarks. After I graduate from Chubb in New York, I'll be looking for a computer technician placement somewhere in the SF area. I hope it goes well. I can't wait to meet up with some of you.

e-mail me: bryant@mailblocks.com