Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hiring promoters for deep no id (teen) party

ok simple fact here NO teen night is run by a minor period simply because no club owner will trust a 17 or 18 year old with their place ny no ids are thrown by people in their 30s and actually same goes for nj ones

furthermore i can't think of any underage promoter that throws their own events period

Originally posted by AlexGNcw

ok simple fact here NO teen night is run by a minor period simply because no club owner will trust a 17 or 18 year old with their place ny no ids are thrown by people in their 30s and actually same goes for nj ones

furthermore i can't think of any underage promoter that throws their own events period

THANK YOU! LoL

and yea joey enuff was young once LoL... that doesn't mean he ran parties when he was 17. Hunka Bunka before Abyss was him and bon solid, who were both over 21 @ the time. There's no point arguing on here b/c i know im rite..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by secretpromos

THANK YOU! LoL

and yea joey enuff was young once LoL... that doesn't mean he ran parties when he was 17. Hunka Bunka before Abyss was him and bon solid, who were both over 21 @ the time. There's no point arguing on here b/c i know im rite..:rolleyes:

hey do me a favor.......... DONT TALK anymore

noo ur not understanding what i meant... yea of course promoters are going to be teens, but promoters dont actually organize the party - i mean like someone who promotes for a guestlist is not going to organize a nite, meaning a 14 yr old promoter. the people who RUN these teen nights, hire security, hire bartenders... pay out all guestlists, go thru the owners, are not going to be 17 yrs old! the owners of a club will not trust a 17 yr old to run a weekly, or monthly teen night, straight out. find me a 17 yr old that runs a succesfful teen night in jerzey and i'll shut up. the people that actually RUN and PUT TOGETHER these nights are usually over 21... abyss teen night = joey enuff (older than 21)... krome teen night = don/AL-b and everyone else, all over 21... theres no other successful teen nights that are monthly or weekly in jerzey that are worth mentioning. so enuff said, i proved my point

and no im not a little promoter LoL :laugh:

OK, Youre an idiot.

The nightclubs themselves hire security bouncers bartenders and all that shit not promoters.

and age shouldnt have any affect on what you do.

I was managing clubs at 20....Badass and bobydigital were throwing banging 21 and over parties at 20...not even old enough to be in the place....so skill depends on mindset not age because I know promoters in their 20's and 30's some who are good and some who suck.

Now you on the other hand "are not a little promoter" what's on your resume??

When you grow up hit puberty then you can join these messageboards and actually hold some credibility to what you say till then open your mouth and insert a big fat penis so you stop blabbering. Youre posts are annoying and you are misinformed...and as they say ignorance is bliss.

And Alex G.

Dont bullshit me youre not the one from Fort Lee, Yeah Right.

The only promotion you can do to try and hurt my wednesday party was to come into my place and tell people to go to Tribecca for free admission and a free drink....BTW if you go to my website..upscale venue...you'll see a nice crowd...the rejects that Badass wouldnt let in because they were fat/ugly/couldnt afford a pair of shoes...or just plain assholes ended up at Triubecca..thats why your party ended when the 15 police cars had to show up to break up the riots....Nice Party!!!!!1

Originally posted by kostaP

OK, Youre an idiot.

The nightclubs themselves hire security bouncers bartenders and all that shit not promoters.

I was managing clubs at 20....Badass and bobydigital were throwing banging 21 and over parties at 20...not even old enough to be in the place....so skill depends on mindset not age because I know promoters in their 20's and 30's some who are good and some who suck.

When you grow up hit puberty then you can join these messageboards and actually hold some credibility to what you say till then open your mouth and insert a big fat penis so you stop blabbering. Youre posts are annoying and you are misinformed...and as they say ignorance is bliss.

And Alex G.

The only promotion you can do to try and hurt my wednesday party was to come into my place and tell people to go to Tribecca for free admission and a free drink....BTW if you go to my website..upscale venue...you'll see a nice crowd...the rejects that Badass wouldnt let in because they were fat/ugly/couldnt afford a pair of shoes...or just plain assholes ended up at Triubecca..thats why your party ended when the 15 police cars had to show up to break up the riots....Nice Party!!!!!1

Thank you Kosta.... this prooves right here we were underage and throwing sick parties... I dont have time to argue with thi slittle girl

Alex G that is you who pulled that shit at Latitude

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Thank you Kosta.... this prooves right here we were underage and throwing sick parties... I dont have time to argue with thi slittle girl

Alex G that is you who pulled that shit at Latitude

Same Dude...Alex G. Faggot youre lucky the cops were outside when you came by the second time...I woulda just cracked ya in the jaw.

Ahh Billy we had some good times!!!!!!! These kids nowadays cant pull off the shit we used to. Minimal bidgets banging parties. Sickkkkk Women 5 or more years older hanging on our jocks......the good old days...when Boby digital used to be straight and could hang with the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!

Same Dude...Alex G. Faggot youre lucky the cops were outside when you came by the second time...I woulda just cracked ya in the jaw.

Ahh Billy we had some good times!!!!!!! These kids nowadays cant pull off the shit we used to. Minimal bidgets banging parties. Sickkkkk Women 5 or more years older hanging on our jocks......the good old days...when Boby digital used to be straight and could hang with the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!

lol............ these young kids just started going out 6 months ago and think they are the John Juan of the club life

Fuck that 1998, 99 were they years

The shit we used to pull at the 2028:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol............ these young kids just started going out 6 months ago and think they are the John Juan of the club life

Fuck that 1998, 99 were they years

The shit we used to pull at the 2028:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

those were our Golden Years...hahahaa we didnt give a fuck did what we wanted and pulled it off. wait not much has changed except the number of candles on our b-day cakes!!!!!!!!

2028....theyre gonna be tearing that place down soon...and putting up office building condos and a mini mall....:(

LMFAO I miss that place....Guido Bobby Digital pulling up in his wife beater and rainbow colored 300 ZX hahahahaha...the best part is he actually thought he looked cool!!!!!!!!

Nothing will be able to duplicate the times we had and the parties of Roxy, Tunnle, Limelight, Twilo, Palladium, Expo, Carbon, Club USA, System DAMN IM FUCKING OLD!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

those were our Golden Years...hahahaa we didnt give a fuck did what we wanted and pulled it off. wait not much has changed except the number of candles on our b-day cakes!!!!!!!!

2028....theyre gonna be tearing that place down soon...and putting up office building condos and a mini mall....:(

LMFAO I miss that place....Guido Bobby Digital pulling up in his wife beater and rainbow colored 300 ZX hahahahaha...the best part is he actually thought he looked cool!!!!!!!!

Nothing will be able to duplicate the times we had and the parties of Roxy, Tunnle, Limelight, Twilo, Palladium, Expo, Carbon, Club USA, System DAMN IM FUCKING OLD!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WOW SICK TIMES Roxy Big Fridays

Holy shit Dean and Rachael what the fuck ever happened to them they threw hell of a party

I saw them at Roveen's office like 3 years ago they were trying to do something but the times changed since BIG and apparantly it didnt pan out...

OK, Youre an idiot.

And Alex G.

im not gonna even comment on that - u dont even know how old i am! so how could u even say, "when u grow up". gotta love the people who can talk shit behind a computer screen

im not gonna even comment on that - u dont even know how old i am! so how could u even say, "when u grow up". gotta love the people who can talk shit behind a computer screen

sweetie..stick to your teen parties....By your attitude and comments I can tell that either your 17 or 18

OR A TOTAL FUCKING RETARD.

fURTHER MORE EVERYONE ON HERE KNOWS ME...I DONT HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME

ILL TELL YOU OFF TO YOUR FACE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH WOULD BE REPEATED FOR ANYONE TO HEAR...I DONT SUGAR COAT THINGS AND I DONT KISS ASS.

IM ABOUT AS REAL AS THEY GET.

AND ABOUT YOUR IDIOT AGE COMMENT...THATS HOW I KNOW YOURE A RETARD....YOU DONT NECESSARILY HAVE TO GROW IN AGE MAYBE JUST MIND. NOW PLEASE STOP POSTING YOURE GIVING ME A HEADACHE

kostaP.. basically, u know nothing about me and honestly i dont care if my posts annoy u... that's the way everything's ran in central jerzey atleast - obviously city parties are different. i'm not going to waste anymore time pointlessly arguing about something i know i'm right over, so JUST END IT. :blown:

kostaP.. basically, u know nothing about me and honestly i dont care if my posts annoy u... that's the way everything's ran in central jerzey atleast - obviously city parties are different. i'm not going to waste anymore time pointlessly arguing about something i know i'm right over, so JUST END IT. :blown:

You are right over nothing.

Youre a retarded little girl. PLEASE SHUT YERRR TRAP.

stfu5.gif

stfu1.jpg

stfupope.jpg

lol i sware to god you got the wrong person here i run

nightclub wiz.com website and i never promoted tribecca before

And Alex G.