Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's My House CP BBQ February 7th and DJ Schedule

TheMrs

;)

BBQ Time! (Can a mod make this a sticky?)

Saturday, Feb. 7th seems like a good day. :)

Time: 1 p.m. until I feel like kicking your ass out!

Just Kidding!! :tongue:

FYI - We live right off I-95 and Hallandale.

Alright, who's bringing what?

And PM Jackie (brwneydtrouble) if you wanna spin. My buddy Jackie is gonna help set up the lineup. She does such a great job every time. We have all night, so don't worry about being left out!

WHO'S BRINGING WHAT:

Funk - Potato Salad (Entourage - Ice ;))

Houzekitty - Cake/Dessert

Junkiexl - Jello Shots, Jerk Chicken

Lyrik - I will bring some liqour, some chicken and some fresh wax and 4 or 5 plastic chairs

Absolutv - Cake

Lilliz - Chicken breasts and Boca Burgers

Koky - BEEF

Obby - Argentinean Sausages, small breads to make

Choripans, Vodka and Juicy Juice

Shroomy - plates, forks, napkins and shit .. and of course some beer; Propane

Laliux - 2 key lime pies. I make killah ones.

Chaflas - Burgers

Happyface - pork chops and see if I can get my hands on a box of some Argentinean chorizos (better not bring no punk ass Pepsi)

lavosdeldiablo - I'll bring boose and burger or steaks...:)

mischade - pasta salad like bbq1 or veggie pizza like bbq 2

blendprod - Liquor and Ice

CrzyC - "the goods"

djcarlosf - Coke (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ekitel - baked beans

mursa - Rice & Black beans with Farofa (brazilien tapioca topping ) and a Chilled Brazilien cocunut pudding for dessert .

patois - hummus, pita bread, and veggies

sotuorlando - a ceviche or some type of dip

beatfreak - turkey burgers and a bottle

bling - dip or something

grooveeric - Charcoal

Kamikazee -Shishkabobs

DDG (CJ) -some beer and the absolut

Trancemonkey & BF (CJ) -beer/liquor

Zero (CJ) -beer/liquor, krispy kreme donuts right from the factory, and maybe pizza

Levelistic (CJ) -cake or something.....or some pudding for dessert

mdamon - Red Bull

absolutv - Chocolate Cake

wildmiami - Red Bull, Ice, Heineken

Meli and Mattas - Mixers!

liquidx - Diet Soda and Water

• 2 weeks later...

UNDERGROUND UPDATE

As many of you may have noticed, I have recently posted the time slots for all the DJ's attending the CP and CJ BBQ. If any of you feel that you can not attend at the time indicated let me know as soon as possible so that I can edit the list. This goes the same for any DJ's that plan on backing out in the last minute. Keep in mind that the later you wait to inform us the more conflicts it will cause to those who are organizing this BBQ.

Open Tables after the last DJ's spins (host of the BBQ gets to choose).

Also, I did my best concidering all the talented people that want to play. If for any reason you see that your name or style has been misunderstood. No need to freak out. Just let me know.

Peace,

OBBY

CP & CJ BBQ DJ's

BBQ_Line_Up.jpg

TIME SLOTS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED AND ANY DJ THAT IS LATE WILL LOOSE THEIR SLOT. LOOSING YOUR TIME SLOT WILL CAUSE CONFLICTS WITH EVERYONE AFTER YOU. IF ANY CHANGES ARE TO BE MADE............THE SOONER THE BETTER.

Food for thought :)

Peace,

• 2 weeks later...

UNDERGROUND UPDATE

Just wanted to thank all the DJ's for accepting their time slots. Very few asked for specific time slots which made my job allot easier. This should reflect the great times and sounds that we will have this Saturday.

Like CrazyC would say:

Love, Peace and Phunky Beats

:D

oookkkkkkk lets see here.......i was thinking about parking today and this is what i have come up with.....there should be a nice amount of parking...but i will suggest these couple of things.................i could probably fit 8-10 cars on my property if people park close and right........across the street from where i live is that back of buisnesses...we can park along the back side of all these buisnesses.....i would suggest u all park in a diagnal way that way more people can park and its easier to get in and out of.........

i would also like to say to people that r brining important things....please dont show up at 8 o clock at night...if u need to bring things like the propane, or the charcoal...dont get here late..cuz then no1 will eat..same goes with the people bringing plates and utensils, and things of this nature.......

so for now this is all i have....see u guys on saturday....rready for the good times to come over us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!