Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Ultimate Party... CP DJ's Unite! When???

bbn

I'm really curious to see if a promoter could pull this off. Get all the "no name" or "small-time name" dj's together for a blowout party. Do it once a month and have like 5 dj's a night do 1 hour each. That way if they do dj like it's the 4th of July (u know... bad beat mixing...boom boom bap) we don't have to listen to them be critical of all the talented dj's who are busting their ass to give us all a good time.

Speaking of which... there's a couple of dj's who post on here (and have made a name for themselves) because ...

a) they started at the right club and the club's advertising basically made them :idea: or...

B) they have something a lot of people want ('nuff said). ... so of course u loser's say they tore it up (plllleeeaasseee) so u can stay on their good side. ;)

The first two that come to mind (and I wish I could name names) always have everyone saying they blew it up when in reality.... they're not too good. :rolleyes:

Talked enough... later

Big bouncin' nuts

PS C'mon people... bring dem nasty comments.... dinner is served!

maybe it would work for one night if u had DJ's that people have atleast heard of... no one's gonna go to a party that has all no name DJ's.. unless it's @ crobar or arc but that will never happen LoL

u should try to run one ;) its not that hard if u have the rite people involved