Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where will DT go?

Originally posted by nyckitty69

Is he gonna have a residency elsewhere now that Arc has been sold and will close end of February?

What's gonna happen?

His site is u/c and gave no info.

Why is he spinning at Mirage in LI of all places?!

Thanx

i dont' understand why you question- why is he spinning in Long Island-" ???? the man is a DJ- -he needs $$$$ to pay rent/mortgage,, eat, drink like anybody else- lmfao

Originally posted by nyckitty69

Is he gonna have a residency elsewhere now that Arc has been sold and will close end of February?

What's gonna happen?

His site is u/c and gave no info.

Why is he spinning at Mirage in LI of all places?!

Thanx

He was probably one of the first to know of ARC's closing and probably has been planning for it since he heard. He hinted today at the fact that no matter "what happens" the party will continue. He'll have no shortages of places to choose from. I don't expect he'll be out of a home for more than a couple of months. He's planning to do lots of touring this year, so it kind of works out for him anyway. Personally, I think Shelter is probably the best fit, but I have heard the name Cheetah thrown around a bit. Anyway, it's all talk right now. Nothing's set in stone.

I don't know what he pulls in each week at Arc but when a friend of mine in Japan told me that he made almost 35K on NYE there, and I think that his party has kind of lost its allure and if he tours for a while and comes back to NYC over the summer w/ a new party it will big!