Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks everyone

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for a great weekend.

Platinum friday was off the hook. I had the greatest time until 2am or so (when Johnny walker came back and got me finally) Special thanks to Tooch (sick set--I am excited), Rick (i was def feelin no more games and l'espranza) and my partner Paulie Feva (old school set was redic) My set im told was okay until i trainwrecked at the end. Not bad considering i dont remember it at all.. Also thanks to Steve R and Steve S, Prime, Ben, Davis G Big Chris and everyone who helped out with the event friday-- I had a great time

Saturday Deko was also madd fun. Richie Santana, best in the biz, class act, num 1 in my book bottom line. Let me rock till 12 in HIS house-- I really appriciated that and tried my best to hold it down--Didnt get nearly as MC'd b/c i think i left my liver in the Plat parking lot (or the corner by the booth)--but still had a great time- Thanks to Binoy, Richie, Joe and the whole deko crew for helping me celebrate a great birthday.

As for all the faces i saw, it was great to see every one-- Special Props to Binoy, Mike, Rick, Liz, Jar, Jenni and a few others that made it Both nights Thanks to everyone for all the drinks and to anyone who gave me JWB--fuck you... :laugh:

Special thanks to my baby who made this bday one of the best ever :D

This friday I have Richie Rydell joining me at Platinum if anyone is interested in coming out--drop me an email

thanks again

Mike

Deko saturday was insane!!! I was fortunate to get there early enough to hear you a while Mike, and I thought you had a great track selection. Between you and Santana, The music was some of the best I have heard in a while....

Which brings me to your New Cd.....HOT!!!

Thanks to Jar as always for being a great host.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Deko saturday was insane!!! I was fortunate to get there early enough to hear you a while Mike, and I thought you had a great track selection. Between you and Santana, The music was some of the best I have heard in a while....

Which brings me to your New Cd.....HOT!!!

Thanks to Jar as always for being a great host.

Jill- Anytime

Bugout- Your a pussy, LOL. Your girl can out drink you

:laugh: