Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bluetooth vs Non-Bluetooth....anyone know this stuff?

I have a non-Bluetooth phone...wanted to purchase some type of wireless handfree set....anyone done this before/have one? Heard that sound quality is significantly reduced when you purchase the Jabra Bluetooth wireless set with a non-bluetooth phone. Cell phone gurus...please advise

Originally posted by carusomaas12

I have a non-Bluetooth phone...wanted to purchase some type of wireless handfree set....anyone done this before/have one? Heard that sound quality is significantly reduced when you purchase the Jabra Bluetooth wireless set with a non-bluetooth phone. Cell phone gurus...please advise

I HAVE A NEXTEL, WHICH IS A NON BLUE TOOTH PHONE. I WAS GONNA BUY IT BUT, YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE PHONE & THE WIRELESS ADAPTER ON YOUR BELT. TOO MUCH FOR ME.

I'M HOPING THE NEW NEX WILL HAVE A CORDLESS HEADSET

Originally posted by carusomaas12

dotn waste ur time on the new blue tooth till its cheaper and more extensive...it doesnt offer allot of things yet..when u can get into ur car and it switches over to handsfree by itself then its worth it...and buy soda from a soda machine...

that is what they are working on ....