Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Kevin SAUNDERSON - Tronic - Feb 2nd

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:( are you still burnt out from the weekend?

I was severely hung over almost ALL of Sunday, my friends kept gettin me tea, water, light food n givin me massages, bleh.

I dunno, me n my bro been practicin funk moves and since kevin saundersons got that funk sound in his techno I really wanna go and just practice that shit out tonight lol.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

I was severely hung over almost ALL of Sunday, my friends kept gettin me tea, water, light food n givin me massages, bleh.

I dunno, me n my bro been practicin funk moves and since kevin saundersons got that funk sound in his techno I really wanna go and just practice that shit out tonight lol.

i hope u make it out....we all have some stuff we gotta talk about...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

i hope u make it out....we all have some stuff we gotta talk about...

I think I will if I get plenty o sleep before headin out, so I can make it into work the next day.

talk about stuff? that dont sound kosher, pm me, cuz dead ass just wanna have fun tonight. I've worked shit out in my head regarding certain shit, so imma be cool but pm me to see whats what, def dont wanna be on the floor with shit on my mind except "hmm did i lift my heal n slide back just right or nah":tongue: