Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ADAM FREEMER & RICK CORBO feb 19th

There gonna be taking care of business in booth over at the UNITY party. Adam Freemer well he really doesnt need an introduction. Rick Corbo well why dont you come on down and judge for yourself. Midnight societys erick reyes will be getting busy up their as well. 5 bucks sounds like a sweet deal.

Hi All - It's been a little bit since I've been out. I can't wait to hear Freemer and Corbo. Hopefully, both will pull out some tracks fresh from the studio. Corbo's got some hot stuff coming out. Freemer, well I know his prior works were great. So he can't disappoint..... The other guy - Bashar - I heard a really phat ass track that he did. Hopefully, Corbo will play that as well.

Hope to see you all that night. PEACE :)

He wasn't mentioned in the topic - if you want to be a cute smartass..... However, the notice was with mention of the guys playing new tracks. And Bashar has a really hot track - that I do not think is out yet. He did spin last week - didn't he..... The Party is called UNITY..... Its all about the DJs and true music lovers coming together and providing energy to the industry. :(