Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters bought Exit

Originally posted by ninadd

Are you serious!! What a name! - still laughing @ people who eat at muscle makers

D how are you cats?? Are they still puking

Yes.. cute right?

My cats are all okay.. It's been about 2 straight weeks that they haven't puked I think I figured it out. I ran out of cat food not too long ago and for about a day they had no food cuz I didn't have time to get to the store. So I think that they thought I was punishing them for not appreciating their food so they keep it down now. It's great.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Yes.. cute right?

My cats are all okay.. It's been about 2 straight weeks that they haven't puked I think I figured it out. I ran out of cat food not too long ago and for about a day they had no food cuz I didn't have time to get to the store. So I think that they thought I was punishing them for not appreciating their food so they keep it down now. It's great.

It could also be from house plants. My cat was puking for a month straight before i relized she was eating the house plants which made her puke. But at least they're not puking now :cool:

Originally posted by ninadd

It could also be from house plants. My cat was puking for a month straight before i relized she was eating the house plants which made her puke. But at least they're not puking now :cool:

The problem is this McFLy the Retarded overweight matted up mess eats too fast. She does everything wrong. She inhales the food and doesn't chew so yarfs it up a lil while later

Pumpkin my geriatric cat with one paw in the grave is scare of her own shadow. Whenever she gets scared she yacks. She is scared at lease 7 times a minute.

you do the math.

However thank you for your concern, we are 12 days puke free and very proud

How's Wednesday?

Originally posted by deeelite1

is he going to be:

Owner only - JP in a suit ?

Owner/ DJ?

Never going to go at all and have cheapo DJ's spin his stuff?

98908I_KNOW_JP.jpg

Apparently Jonathan's manager bought the place. Mostly a rumor at this point but I am sure there will be no suit for him, just a whole lotta Tina and some sick music! There is no doubt in my mind that the place will be remodeling to an extent, the acoustics in that place suck! And I'm sure a new sound system will be brought in to appease all the crackheads and Jonathan's new 17 year old fans that think the Factory was at its best a year ago :laugh: