Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh Yeah .... I'm Booking Nye 2004 At The Palms ...

Originally posted by tommytempts

ARE YOU SERIOUS...ITS FEB. 3RD

the plams does not have that many rooms ... i think around 500. so i have to get them early or be forced to stay somewhere else. all the suites are already taken ... and am going to have to settle for a regular room

Originally posted by tommytempts

WELL I COULD NEVER BOOK SOMETHING THAT FAR IN ADVANCE....I'M NOT SURE WHERE I WANT TO GO THIS WEEKEND NEVER MIND 12 MONTHS FROM NOW....BUT THATS JUST ME I LIKE TO PROCRASTINATE

where else would you rather be on NYE? C'mon VEGAS is the new spot to be at for NYE! would you rather be stuck in some stupid hotel room gettin all banged up or be in VEGAS getting all banged up with a room full of hoes and plenty of the "hey ya din"

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

for the real world suite .. you have to be approved by geoge maloof himself to stay in the room .... and its 7,500 a night if you can have it. i already looked into it

That's really not too bad if you have a decent amount of people with you. But I was just assuming on NYE that the price of that room in particular would double or triple. I know he uses that room to lure in Celebs all the time.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

thats what everybody tells me .. i go to vegas 2 times a year but never have gone on ye

I went a few years ago for new years....it's off the hook.....and I didn't book it until 2 months before I was going- still got a great deal, too. Not THE place to be but definately something everyone should experience. Have fun!