Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Thursday 2/12 Deko Lounge...

This is an event not to be missed!!! Next Thursday February 12th Deko Lounge presents Subliminal Winter Sessions with the one and only Erick Morillo behind the decks!!! Anyone who was there the last two times Erick was at Deko knows how crazy it will be. Arrive early to avoid the chaos outside!!! Erick will spin from 11-close. Definitely be on a Guestlist to get in quicker, to get on the list reply to this thread with your first name and number of guests coming or e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com. See you all there!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

This is an event not to be missed!!! Next Thursday February 12th Deko Lounge presents Subliminal Winter Sessions with the one and only Erick Morillo behind the decks!!! Anyone who was there the last two times Erick was at Deko knows how crazy it will be. Arrive early to avoid the chaos outside!!! Erick will spin from 11-close. Definitely be on a Guestlist to get in quicker, to get on the list reply to this thread with your first name and number of guests coming or e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com. See you all there!!!

worddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

8 DAYS 2 THE BEST mother effin HOUSE YOU WILL EVER HEAR

31 DAYS 2 THE mother effin BEACH

180 DAYS 2 MY mother effin INDEPENDENCE

i have all these countdowns in my mother effin head

:smoke:

80 hrs till I pick you up for tsettttoooosssss at Deko!