Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Hooked on Tylonel PM**

howardstone

Have you tried to sleep without it?

My mom used to give me Melatonin (sp?)

I'm pretty sure it’s natural; it just releases the stuff in ur brain that makes you sleep. You can get it at any vitamin shop, get a bigger dose and then work your way down

Also try some self hypnotic cd's. They are great, you can get them with this soothing music, usually waves or tones and it helps relax you and you wake up feeling great.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Have you tried to sleep without it?

My mom used to give me Melatonin (sp?)

I'm pretty sure it’s natural; it just releases the stuff in ur brain that makes you sleep. You can get it at any vitamin shop, get a bigger dose and then work your way down

Also try some self hypnotic cd's. They are great, you can get them with this soothing music, usually waves or tones and it helps relax you and you wake up feeling great.

ive had the sound machine for almost 6 years and I love it.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really should lay off those things. Your body reacts very negatively over time when you consume that much aspirin when you dont need it.

If you really have problems sleeping or just like that feeling.....you should try Unisom Gel Caps. They are amazing. All you need is one and you are out within a half hour.

It is only recommended that you take one.....but you can take 2 with a guarentee that you will be out in like 15 minutes. The only downside is that you feel a little groggy in the morning if you are not getting a sufficient amount of sleep throughout the night (7 or 8 hours).

Unisom can be purchased at stores such as CVS, Walgreens, or Rite-Aid in the Sleep Aide section for like $12 a bottle (about 30 capsules in each bottle)

;)

Oh and Dee...Melatonin is very good for you too. Its all natural but works as more of a relaxer to prepare you for sleep rather than a flat out sleep aide.

Originally posted by jessie739

You really should lay off those things. Your body reacts very negatively over time when you consume that much aspirin when you dont need it.

If you really have problems sleeping or just like that feeling.....you should try Unisom Gel Caps. They are amazing. All you need is one and you are out within a half hour.

It is only recommended that you take one.....but you can take 2 with a guarentee that you will be out in like 15 minutes. The only downside is that you feel a little groggy in the morning if you are not getting a sufficient amount of sleep throughout the night (7 or 8 hours).

Unisom can be purchased at stores such as CVS, Walgreens, or Rite-Aid in the Sleep Aide section for like $12 a bottle (about 30 capsules in each bottle)

;)

Oh and Dee...Melatonin is very good for you too. Its all natural but works as more of a relaxer to prepare you for sleep rather than a flat out sleep aide.

Yea I have more of a problem relaxing than anything, cause I always have 600 things running through my mind, thats why I use the music also