Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latest Hotel Specials

attachment.php?postid=1999609

Space is limited. Prices are subject to availability and are not

guaranteed until booking is made, paid, and given confirmation number. Certain restirctions may apply. Cancellation policy is 21 days prior to arrival. First and last night room and tax will be charged for reservations cancelled within penalty. Additional discounts for corporate & AAA members may be available. Additional rules and deposits may apply depending on specific hotel.

For More info or to make a booking Contact:

Famitours Travel Group - Since 1972

Tel: 305_480_9222

Fax: 305_480_9003

Sales@Famitours.com

Originally posted by gotsumoves

yeah we already saw that one :rolleyes:

well, if you hadn't chosen to :spam: the board with your "deal", it would've never been an issue, huh?

anyway, sunnyhost is right.... those are two badass places with sick fucking deals!!

I'm glad I saw this post, though. I tried to search for the deal that Famitours posted, but since all the info i could remember is trapped in a jpg, it wouldn't come up in a search!!

I just reserved a room at Chesterfield through Famitours, and not only is it a great deal, but Pete (famitours prez) is a very nice guy to work with...

:tongue:

Originally posted by stillrollin

I'm glad I saw this post, though. I tried to search for the deal that Famitours posted, but since all the info i could remember is trapped in a jpg, it wouldn't come up in a search!!

I just reserved a room at Chesterfield through Famitours, and not only is it a great deal, but Pete (famitours prez) is a very nice guy to work with...

:tongue:

Oh man! I love the Chesterfield! My girlfriends and I stayed there one weekend when I graduated from college and it was awesome! Great central location...right next to everything...free happy hour at the lobby bar...cool lil' set-up for DJ's to throw down a nice lil' set if they want too...cool lil' sundeck on the roof to go and chill after a long night out...a step away from Wet Willie's...aaaah....what more can a person ask for??!?! Oh yeah...and suuuper comfy fluffy beds too! Wooohoo! :bounce: lol..ok, I'm getting a lil' caried away here...I'll digress. lol :tongue:

As for Pete, if actually dealt with him in the past and I totally agree...super nice guy. Hmmm...come to think of it...I wonder if he's single :confused::idea:;):tongue:

Hey, BTW, weren't you here last year and you posted a few boards on the Miami board??

Originally posted by sunnyhost

super nice guy. Hmmm...come to think of it...I wonder if he's single

Hey, BTW, weren't you here last year and you posted a few boards on the Miami board??

yeppers, that was me! thanks for remembering...

i met lolahotass, sobeton, and some others when i was out there. how's come we never met? seeing as how i am actually a "super nice guy", that just happens to be single... :D

Originally posted by stillrollin

yeppers, that was me! thanks for remembering...

i met lolahotass, sobeton, and some others when i was out there. how's come we never met? seeing as how i am actually a "super nice guy", that just happens to be single... :D

B/C I'm taken:D That single question was a lil' inside joke b/w me and Famitours ;)

Good to hear your coming back down though! I'm sure your gonna have a blast :bounce::party::bounce: