Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Software Help

obby

HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

This is pretty frustrating. I installed a supposedly cracked version of Total Recorder. I recorded a 3 minute stream from my sounds card and saved it to my desk top. When I play the sounds file I notice that an annoying sound is heard after a minute of play.

I have a feeling I am still running the demo and not the cracked version.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CRACKED VERSION OF TOTAL RECORDER THAT WILL NOT CAUSE THIS CONFLICT?

I shouldn't even be waisting my breath with you but I will correct you.

ALL the sounds files on the SOTU Records website ARE NOT for sale and have never been for sale. SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND is currently an informative website ONLY.

Originally posted by obby

I shouldn't even be waisting my breath with you but I will correct you.

ALL the sounds files on the SOTU Records website ARE NOT for sale and have never been for sale. SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND is currently and informative website ONLY.

BTW...no divas gay house on SOTU...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by obby

HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

This is pretty frustrating. I installed a supposedly cracked version of Total Recorder. I recorded a 3 minute stream from my sounds card and saved it to my desk top. When I play the sounds file I notice that an annoying sound is head after a minute of play.

I have a feeling I am still running the demo and not the cracked version.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CRACKED VERSION OF TOTAL RECORDER THAT WILL NOT CAUSE THIS CONFLICT?

I tried to download totalrecorder from soulseek . . . can only record for about 1 minute

Obby, are you trying to record from a live feed??

Why dont you use SoundForge instead?

You have the option of recording "WHAT U HEAR" just make sure not to be browsing on the net or you'll also pick up the "clicks"

of the links you're browsing thru.

If you want a copy of Soundforge I'll give it to ya at the BBQ OR you could try to download from Soulseek or Kazaa. :idea: