Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Acquaviva @ Privilege Club This Saturday Feb 7

privilege637

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I want to go!!! Who else is in?? Matas?

I am going to stay at the BBQ all day and some of the night and then probably head over there to check John Aquaviva out. Heard he is off the chain. I can't wait!

I get soooooooo excited whenever I see john spin. He's unreal. Always brings so much to the tables (ooold tracks w/ lots of new). Mixing skills are :jawdrop:

Should be a great night.

Now lets get a crew from the bbq for a lil afterparty

Guest brwneydtrouble

Im pretty sure ill swing by, but I wont make it before 12. I have to swing by X-it to see Stryke and Merlyn and a few others. Then I plan to head south.

Avenue33 we are definitely gonna hang. :D

was pretty good, the first two tracks he played were great, chunky techno house, then he went into this big room Ibiza anthem house kind of style for about 5 tracks, which didn't work at all in my opinion, those kind of tracks need a much bigger room to breathe in... but then he got a lot more techy, and kept it that way for the rest of the night, and it was great from then on, techy yet housey, he played a lot of tribal tech, and mixed it up with some more regular tech, going back and forth, nice combination... not as underground and detroit-esque as his last time here, but very nice none the less, another great night at Privilege, can't wait for their conference parties