Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Presidents Weekend Feb 15th @ Club Sleep

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NJCLUBGOD.. listen bro just come down sunday night so you can be proven wrong... go ask your boy bonsolid on the type of people we bring dow to a club.. = massive amounts of good looking people.. alot of hot girls from the island. You won't be dissapointed.

If then i'll give u ur addmission money back.!

Just try to find me in the club ask around some1 will get me.

peace

Guest njclubgod

VELEZ , I DONT KNOW YOU AND I HAVE GIVEN THAT DIVE ENOUGH OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY THAT ONE THING. THE SECOND THING IS THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE IN THAT PLACE THEY REALLY DONT. EVERYONE WALKS AROUND LIKE THEY ARE GOD AND DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS CUASE THEY ARE PISSED OFF THEY ARE NOT MAKING MONEY. ALL THE PROMOTERS IN THE WORLD CANT SAVE THAT PLACE. I BOUGHT A FEW BOTTLES ONE NITE IN THERE AND THE GIRL TAKING CARE OF ME WAS A SWEETHEART ILL SAY THAT MUCH BUT I SAW AND HERD SOME JERK OFF MANAGER OR OWNER TOTALLY MAKE HER CRY. THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF MY HATRED FOR THE PLACE. THEN AFTER GOING FOR A FEW WEEKS AND STILL NO PEOPLE IN THE PLACE THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME I HAVE TO TAKE MY JACKET OFF. ONE IT WAS COLD AS HELL IN THERE TWO I SPEND MONEY CAUSE I LIKE TO DRINK ALOTTTT AND I SAID LISTEN IM NOT PUTING MY JACKET IN COAT CHECK TILL I FEEL IM HOT. RIGHT NOW IM COLD. OK THEN THEY SAID THEN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE. SO I DID AND NEVER EVER WILL GO BACK TO GIVE THEM A DIME OF MY MONEY I HOPE THAT PLACE CLOSES ITS DOORS YESTERDAY!!!!

Originally posted by djjvelez

Oh yeaaaaaaaaa............. Sorry i forgot.. since my name is not posted on this message board continuosly.. i'm just another bedroom dj...:half:

Why don't you come down and check out the night.. it's gonna be packed out Guaranteed...!

Later Velez

Originally posted by djjvelez

White Rabbits, Something Happened on The way to Heaven (which our mix was played in the clubs not that cheesy valentin mix, got a record coming out under AM PM Entertainment in about 3 weeks and a few up my sleeve..?

Why whats with the question Brian...?

I just think its funny how people throw the term "Super" DJ out there. Your productions have been pressed on Vinyl?

Just the recent project i just completed for am pm entertainment..

Signing stuff is hard with today's internet piracy.

i agree with u 100% on the term SUPER... But brian in all honesty i have taken a step back over the last year on how can i seperate myself as just another DJ who can make a dancelfoor move.

Lets just say this year my intentions are to make myself more of a HouseHold pressence.

:tank: Lookout I'm Coming Thru..!

Lol Joking..! Later

Originally posted by mikeynine999

ootsssssssssssssssssssss my nigga what the helll u hididng out

what's up kid, Ive been hiding out big time, just balling and working how have you been..... where ya'll been hiding out.... Ive been in the city all winter hitting up those spots...........

Originally posted by 32oots

what's up kid, Ive been hiding out big time, just balling and working how have you been..... where ya'll been hiding out.... Ive been in the city all winter hitting up those spots...........

Yo Damion What Up Nigga..! Havne't seen you in soo long.. You Come Down Sunday Night.. Party is Gonna Be Off the Chizzartz..!

I'm Spinning That Night.. Yo I'll comp you. Come down and chill with us we got the whole Staten Island Djais crew rockinig the house that night..!

I'll pm you with my cell #

Swing me yours as well

Guest njclubgod

YAAAAAAAAAAAWN GONNA BE ANOTHER DEAD NITE TONIGHT, I MAY EVEN STOP BY SINCE I DONT HAVE TO PAY A COVER AND SEE HOW HOT ITS GONNA BE TONIGHT LOLOL OH THE GRANDMA PIC ABOVE THATS A TYPICAL SLEEP CROWD GODS HONEST TRUTHHHHH

Aight just got back from a sick V-Day all ready for Sleep Sunday..!

I hope Your Ready Carl...! Your right wrist is gonna be hurting after tonight.. and it's because of the wrong reasons.. :laugh:

not the one that is pleasurable...!

Who's with me on this party...?

Guest njclubgod

OK I HAD TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGTS HAS PASSED AND THEY HAVE. NOW BE TOTALLY HONEST AND TELL ME IT WAS BUMPING ON FRIDAY WITH SKRIBBLES CAUSE YOU'LL BE LYING. AS FOR VALENTINES DAY WITH TONY TEE I WAS TOLD JUST AS DEAD IF NOT WORSE THE FRIDAY NIGHT. NOW YOU GUYS ARE GONNA TRY TO TELL PEOPLE READING THIS THAT SUNDAY NIGHT IS GONNA BE BETTER WITH SOME UNKNOW DJVALDEZ OR WHAT EVER HIS NAME IS ?? COME ON YOU GUYS ARE DYING AND ARE DOING WHAT EVER YOU CAN TO HYPE THE PARTY UP ON THE BOARDS SO PEOPLE MIGHT COME. ITS TOO LATE EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET EXCEPT YOU 3 OR 4 IDIOTS THINK SLEEP IS GONNA BE THE BOMB. LOLOLOL DONT EVEN TRY POSTING A REPLY MY NEXT DOOR NEIGBOR WENT ON FRIDAY AND SAID IT WAS SOOOOO BAD. I MADE A PHONECALL JUST TO SEE INCASE TONY MIGHT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PULL SOME PEOPLE AND IT WAS JUST IF NOT WORSE THEN FRIDAY AND I WAS TOLD BY AN EMPLOYEE THERE. OMG YOU GUYS MUST FEEL LIKE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES RIGHT NOW LOLOLOL.

PS HOW ON EARTH CAN U POSSIBLY THINK YOUR GONNA PULL OFF A SUNDAY NIGHT??? I HERD IT CARL TRIED AND THEY ARE DOING AWAY WITH IT ??? WHO KNOW WHO CARES WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU GUYS. SERIOUSLY PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS GOOD THERE ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AND THEN ILL KNOW YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOTALLY FULL OF SHIT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A PARTY REALLY IS!!!!!!!!!!

Elite Entertainment has no affiliation w/ this venue any longer.

PS. Ron & Drew, please do not think we are bashing you under a fake name. We would never do that. We parted as friends, buisness is buisness.

(this is jeff under joes name)

best of luck w/ your parties, call me if you need anything.

J.P.

NJ CLUB DICK,

I'll have pictures for you by tommorow.. so give me ur e-mail address and i'll send em over...!

if not come down tonight... LIKE I SAID this si a new promo team invovled for this ONE TIME NIGHT...!

GET THE FUCKING PICTURE.. OUR CROWD has been there YET..!

Guest njclubgod

OK IF ELITE ENTERTAINMENT CANT BRING DOWN THE HOUSE AT SLEEP YOU GUYS THINK CAUSE YOUR FROM STATEN ISLAND YOUR GONNA HAVE A BETTER CHANCE??? BUDDY ILL BET YOU YOUR PAYCHECK "WHICH PROBABLY ISNT ALOT CAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP OVER THERE" THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY BETTER LUCK. JOEY AND JEFF HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING A HUGE FOLLOWING TO BE HONEST WITH YOU AND THEY COULDNT DO DICK WITH THAT PLACE. WHY YOU ASK? CAUSE PEOPLE KNOW THEIR MUSIC, AND SOUND, AND NO ONE WANT TO GO TO A PLACE WITH SHITTY MUSIC, SOUND SYSTEM THAT SOUNDS LIKE MY CAR RADIO AND JUST AN OVERALL FEELING OF AN EMPTY CLUB WITH NO ONE IN IT. ITS REALLY HARD TO BRING A PARTY TO SOMEPLACE WITH THOSE CONDITIONS. YOUR NOT GONNA HAVE ANY BETTER LUCK TRUST ME. GIVE IT A SHOT AND YOULL BE AGREEING BY TOMORROW. OH BY THE WAY I NOTICE YOU DIDNT DISAGREE WITH ME ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAYS BEING HORRIBLE THERE, AT LEAST YOUR HONEST AND ARE NOT TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF UNLIKE THE IDOT BARTENDERS THAT WORK THERE SAYING " YO YO YO IT WAS OFF THE HOOK LAST NIGHT WITH 30 PEOPLE THERE LOL COME ON GET REAL. THAT PLACE IS DONE EVERYONE KNOWS IT INCLUDING THE OWNERS!!!!!!!!!