Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you attend a mostly trance party?

Not just trance, but a nice mix of select house beats along with some vocal trance, would you go? Cedric Gervais from Miami drops a nice hard set with variety, Crobar crowd loved Ferry Corsten - Punk when I was there in September. I dont remember anyone in this area playing Punk at all or any trance for that matter.

Just a few vocal trance jams hardly anyone plays except for As The Rush Comes...

Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (sweeping strings mix)

Rain Down On Me (Tiesto)

Roc Project Ft Tina Arena - Never (Tiesto)

andain - beautiful things (gabriel & dresden mix)

Sarah McLachlan - Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden Anti-Gravity Mix)

Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floor (Junkie xl Vocal)

Evanescence - Hello (Trifactor vs Gabriel & Dresdan Mix)

I want a party with...

Tiesto - Flight 643

Tiesto - Traffic

Matt Darey - nocturnal delight

paul van dyk - nothing but you

Armani & Ghost - Airport

Solar Stone - Seven Cities

subtle by design - Sirius (tiesto)

Tiesto - Lethal Industry

gouryella - ligaya (original)

So do I....TRANCE FOREVER......hey, it was the trance that brought me into the club scene way back when......

I can remember going to NYC......to see John the Dentist (all you trance heads will know who that is.......wow what a set

Speaking of trance......I am a huge Pleasurehead fan as well....all you true Tunnel heads will know who he is as well....

TRANCE......LOOSE YOUR MIND

:blank:

Originally posted by troystcharles1

I WOULD LOVE TO START TRANCE PARTY HERE IN JERSEY OR NYC...

Troy, why dont't you drop Binary Finary at CirCa on Saturday and we'll see what kind of reaction it will get...oh, it might cost you your job, but it's worth the shot ;)

Originally posted by vsoto212

I will and I'll help promote it and have Troy St. Charles spin. He's got the goods in vocal trance.

Victor Soto

Make it happennnnnn! I just dont see a trance thing going over well at Deko, but its worth a shot. Thats my suggested track listing above, Troy hook it up! Throw in some AVB and PVD in there too. And none of this let Troy spin for an hour bullshit, I'm talking about trance all night long. Set a different mood, make it dark and shady! Let the people know what to expect so the cheeseheads dont start complaining about the music.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Make it happennnnnn! I just dont see a trance thing going over well at Deko, but its worth a shot. Thats my suggested track listing above, Troy hook it up! Throw in some AVB and PVD in there too. And none of this let Troy spin for an hour bullshit, I'm talking about trance all night long. Set a different mood, make it dark and shady! Let the people know what to expect so the cheeseheads dont start complaining about the music.

I'll try homeboy, It wont be a hard set, but its 'll be a vocal set with everyone in MOTION.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by troystcharles1

Sup Joe,

Now thats TRANCE!!!!

Troy get your hands on a copy of the Tiesto In Concert DVD, the production they put together for a dj is amazing. The light show could have been the best I've ever seen, ever. And Tiesto, the man enjoys playing his music more than any dj I have ever seen.

A def must see.

420 and the DVD.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Troy get your hands on a copy of the Tiesto In Concert DVD, the production they put together for a dj is amazing. The light show could have been the best I've ever seen, ever. And Tiesto, the man enjoys playing his music more than any dj I have ever seen.

A def must see.

420 and the DVD.

I know. Victor has the dvd of tiesto " another day at the office " Now that is hot.

I could be the happiest kid ever when I saw the title of this post

Somebody please start a trance party in New Jersey, I am sitting in my basement up to my ears in trance vinyl.........

I have been looking for a long time for a spot with some good trance, does not exist in New Jersey.........its a shame

Somebody please let me know if your looking to start up a night somewhere...............I'll send you a demo of some solid trance

DJ HUGE