Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Online Confessions http://grouphug.us

People love to hide behind the truth, rarely admitting to hidden desires, never wanting anyone to learn about the skeletons in their closet. Now these people are telling all at http://grouphug.us There is some funny shit on there!!!

A sample taken from the site...

I am s 26 years old hair stylist and I am married to a very successful dentist. I used to be a stripper in Vegas when I was younger. Now I pretend I am going to vegas for hair conventions, but I go to dance in different strip clubs. On many occasions I take rich men from the club with me to the hotel and I fuck them for thousands of dollars. I have become addicted to this lifestyle. I love how sloty and naughty it makes me feel. I dont know how to stop, I need help.

i once cooked up two bottles of ketamine and snorted it all. then i fell into the deepest k-hole of my life. it was an out-of-body experience. it felt like my eyes were open to the world, yet i could see nothing. i could feel my brain, but it was not in my head--it was flying around taunting me because it was free and i could not control it. then. . .bright lights. it was like all these boxes lit up in front of me, and in each box was a different body organ that, together, made up my own body. i sat there in awe, watching as each box randomly shut down; no light. it came down to two boxes: my heart and my lungs. i could not see past these two boxes, and i was scared and crying, because it was so real, yet i could still feel the bathroom floor under me. i remember crying so hard because i was using all my energy to keep these last two boxes open. my heart box was winding down, and then i remember thinking that it was just too much work to keep these last two boxes lit and that i should just give up. i got even more scared because i realized that i was letting myself go. . .