Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight Thursday 2/5/04...

Finally some decent weather so it's time to get out of the house and start the weekend early at Deko Lounge. On the main floor tonight we have DJ's Manny The Greek & Unique plus Eric's Spring Fashion Prevue performed by some of Deko's "Finest" Dancers. DJ Klutch provides the Hip Hop, R & B, Old School Downstairs. Be sure to visit Marcomaxim's bar for Free Shots of Johnny Walker Blue from 11-2. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist. 21 and over only. See you all there!!!

And don't forget next Thursday, the night everyone has anticipated, The one and only Erick Morillo!!!

Originally posted by vsoto212

:( really.

Yo deko was good last night.

Victor Soto

Yeah dawg I need you there! I figured Deko would be good, I had a good amount of calls and I know a few people who were going for birthday parties, I will be there next Thursday with Bells ON!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Yeah dawg I need you there! I figured Deko would be good, I had a good amount of calls and I know a few people who were going for birthday parties, I will be there next Thursday with Bells ON!!!

Trust me I wanna go really bad. i didnt buy my tix yet.

Yeah it was def good last night. Next week forget it. Its gonna be off the shizzel my nizzzel

Victor Soto