Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Colour Me Badd

for some reason when i saw color me badd i thought of milli vanili

and that reminds me of a story

this one time i was in my cousins store and this guys walks who looked like one of the milli vanili's so we see him walk in and me andmy cousin looked at each other and without any hesitation ran toward each other and bumped our chests. you know like how they used to do in concert

dude it was funny

Originally posted by calebb

for some reason when i saw color me badd i thought of milli vanili

and that reminds me of a story

this one time i was in my cousins store and this guys walks who looked like one of the milli vanili's so we see him walk in and me andmy cousin looked at each other and without any hesitation ran toward each other and bumped our chests. you know like how they used to do in concert

dude it was funny

lmfao

Originally posted by deeelite1

What happened to them?

I miss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you should mention them, I just recently saw a rerun of 90210, when Kelly got to met them & hang out w/them. The whole time Donna & David were runnng around the hotel, cause David thought they were the coolest. Unfortunatley, Donna ran into her mom, having an affair. Oh man, those were the days!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Funny you should mention them, I just recently saw a rerun of 90210, when Kelly got to met them & hang out w/them. The whole time Donna & David were runnng around the hotel, cause David thought they were the coolest. Unfortunatley, Donna ran into her mom, having an affair. Oh man, those were the days!

that show made me so depressed back when I was younger.

damn

i just realized something pretty weird..

anywho I remember that episode

Originally posted by Kermzy

No wonder we don't see you out anymore. Your social life is a tv remote and a couch......:D

Originally posted by deeelite1

What happened to them?

I miss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to ADORE them. Speaking of which, my fav song on their tape (lol, tapes) was the song "I Adore Mi Amore".

But one day I was listening to I Wanna Sex You Up and my mom came in and took it and told me to "stop listening to pig music"

The lead singer was H - O - T !!