Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs in Providence

factorynycchef

I went to school there but have not been back since 98.....are there any decent clubs?......Pre game......prime time and after hours??? Who are the local dj's?......The clubs that I remember were Atomic Grill, Hell, Bootleggers, Strand and Confetti......wow.....Confetti really sucked......I hope there have been some changes......oh ya......is Legs and Eggs still going on?

nah, hahaha I didnt mean that...

P L U S H | P R O V I D E N C E

besides PLUSH growing into a great saturday night party, we have some serious guests with some serious music rolling through as well.

02.07: jayphonic

02.14: wil trahan

02.21: the don

02.28: paul dailey

stay tuned....

--------------------

[ n e w : e r a | | | b e a t : g e n e r a t i o n ]

Everything louder than everything else.

P L U S H : Saturday's @ ULTRA lounge : Providence

info: neweranightlife@hotmail.com

Plush is good for Saturday nights, and Fahrenhite(sp) on Friday nights. The only thing going for afterhours right now is Pulse from 6:00-whenevathefuck on Sunday mornings. Therapy (the 2:00-6:00 afterhours) is currently being renovated and getting a name change. It will be open again by the end of the month.

If the last time you were in Providence was 98, then you've missed alot....the biggest thing you'll notice now is a huge fucking mall right smack downtown next to Interstate 95.

Bunch of good restraunts have sprung up as well, Fahrenheit being my favorite. There's also a Cheesecake Factory in the Mall, as well as Nappa Valley Grille.

As for clubs, places to go...

Fahrenheit, as well as being a restaurant, also serves as a semi-dance lounge. No hard core rippin it sick on the dancefloor, but definatly people bobbin heads. Very nice atmosphere, a nice long bar, and plenty of seating, best nights to hit up F* is Weds (when local dj group extrodinare ASSPIPE-FRANK) turn the wheels with some groovy house choons, and on Fridays New England Legend Brett "the hitman" Sylvia throws it down. Both of these nights have killer fuckin drink specials.

If you're lookin for a club setting, Saturday nights *PLUSH* @ the Ultra Lounge is the way to go. Local legend-in-his-own-mind

:tongue: Dj Ede Armand plays chunky house with various guests each week. Good lookin people and a really cool decor make this the best "club" around.

On the east side (near Brown Univ.) the local favorite is Kartabar. Very European atmosphere with an even more Euro crowd. Kinda cheesey music, but usually lots of hot women. They have a dj thurs-sat, but personally I think the best time to go is on an off night and chill at a booth and have a drink. Can be kinda romantic if you have a lady friend....or you can find one there. I've found myself stumbling out of there on many a sunday nights....even better in the summer when the glass doors open up the entire restaurant to the street.

Any more questions can be directed to TweakRI@aol.com

Originally posted by ras67

i believe he goes by the title SUPERSTAR dj ede armand....

ahem... good lookin out dookie! xo!

anyway... mrtiddles thanks for the push! nicely stated as well.

factorychef... hit up

neweranightlife@hotmail.com and ill hook you up as well as fill you in on everything you need to kow about plush.

thanks everyone for the good word!