Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Promoting Question...Please Help

CrzyC

Most cities have fines for flyering cars.

Has to do with littering, I know the beach and the grove in Miami have enforced it before. The reason is the a good 70% of the flyers you put on cars end up on the floor right were the car was parked.

Ask a cop in the area that you are promoting in, they should have a answer.

I believe nexus is correct. I don't think there is a statute regarding the flyers directly, I believe a littering law is broadly applied in these situations. I couldn't find any flyer regulation on Miami Beach, even though someone had told me there is.

Distribution of handbills from person to person is fine in any public place unless they have specific rules against it.. LIKE MALLS etc.

Unless approved by the city or they are of religious or political in content there are usually "laws" against it. Although as MacBoy said... how clear and defined those laws are are a whole other issue.

Been doing it for 12 years... just be careful and play the dumb role if approached; it still works even today!

Originally posted by vaughanz

Distribution of handbills from person to person is fine in any public place unless they have specific rules against it.. LIKE MALLS etc.

Unless approved by the city or they are of religious or political in content there are usually "laws" against it. Although as MacBoy said... how clear and defined those laws are are a whole other issue.

Been doing it for 12 years... just be careful and play the dumb role if approached; it still works even today!

Thanks guys! And yeah, I kinda figured the dumb chic routine would work if someone said something to me. Right now I am sticking with the places I get flyered at all the time. ;)

Originally posted by koky

hey if you want me and happyface can help .. we can pass out flyers here in cutler ridge , goulds , & perrine :D :D i dont think anyone there will mind what we do :laugh:

No shit....I see enough of those freakin Gusto's hip hop flyers at the gas stations down here.

Oh C....just stick to places where you know the flyers will actually be read...no use in wasting time and energy.....try posting them at the community/local collegs up there....usually they have bulletin boards all over school full of them.

BTW guys...

I really hope you check out this party soon. This is truly one party that is all about the music. All the guys that are spinning are local and CARE about the quality of their tunes. They will be bringing in a few guests in the near future also.

This is something that I truly believe in and if we get enough support this is going to turn into a GREAT night!!!! See you all soon!:D