Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im not sure if any of you read books but...

if your into reading then I HIGHLY suggest reading The DiVinci Code.......... absolutely one of the most amazing books I have ever read. From start to finish it really kept you on the edge of your toes!!

Im not an avid reader, but there has been so much hype about this book I had to go out and get it and I have to say - ITS AWESOME!!

Originally posted by drama

I love reading and I actually got that book for Christmas from someone..........I have not started it yet, but heard it is amazing...

IT IS!! Seriously, whenever you have a minute just read the first chapter and you will be HOOKED!!! His next book is called Angels and Deamons.......... I have yet to read that one but heard its even better.

Enjoy! You'll love it!

Originally posted by fakearmani

IT IS!! Seriously, whenever you have a minute just read the first chapter and you will be HOOKED!!! His next book is called Angels and Deamons.......... I have yet to read that one but heard its even better.

Enjoy! You'll love it!

JUST SAYING OF COURSE

Originally posted by fakearmani

if your into reading then I HIGHLY suggest reading The DiVinci Code.......... absolutely one of the most amazing books I have ever read. From start to finish it really kept you on the edge of your toes!!

Im not an avid reader, but there has been so much hype about this book I had to go out and get it and I have to say - ITS AWESOME!!

Yeah thanks slap dick.......that book has been out for over a year pal!

Originally posted by slinkyboy

Yeah thanks slap dick.......that book has been out for over a year pal!

Ehem..... PAL.... why the hostility?!?! I just read it now and was just merely asking a question. No need for being mean.

Have a good weekend.

Love always,

Slap Dick