Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'beginning of the end' weekend thread

stymie

tonight - sit in my car in the snow on 95

tommorow - waxman up

sunday - watching the pro-bowl. yeah right, fuck the muthafuckin bitch ass pro bowl. brady and harrison didnt make it. pro bowl is a fucking joke. i hope it fucking snows or something or a fucking volcano erupts tonight all over the fucking stadium.

Tonight, going to the Wonderbar, drink strong drinks and fuck w/ everyone I can until 2am... then afterhrs, play ping pong and get wrecked?

Tomorrow, nothing at all, maybe still playing ping pong, def drinking, and probably not getting it up..

Sunday, Ping pong continues into mid-afternoon, then probably sleep..

Tonight: If the record shop is open I'm going, then home for some Socom.

Tommorow: Work, then I don't know, then Plush, then afterparty at undisclosed loacation for a last man standing contest.

Sunday: If I'm lucky I'll be the last man standing, and I'll be painting funny looking eyebrows and mustaches on everybody else with a sharpie. Or I'll be trying to wash funny looking eyebrows and mustaches off of my face when I wake up.

Tonight: Drunken laundry escapades.

(It has to be done...I own enough socks and undies to get me through a solid 6 weeks w/o doing any laundry, and lemme tell ya, the time has come, or else I'll be goin commando this weekend.)

Tomorrow: Shopping, Partying like a rock star in Worcester.

Sunday: Baby-shower-planning. BTW...if anyone knows where to find posters/banners with cute frogs or turtles (instead of the usual teddy bears/duckies, etc... :puke: ) I'd appreciate a holla.

:laugh: