Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Talk About Scumbag Landlords !!!!

MY SHOREHOUSE CONSISTED OF ABOUT 15 PEOPLE. WE FOUND OUR PALACE FOR THE SUMMER OF 04 AND PUT IN OUR BID FOR THE PLACE AND GOT IT. WE ALL SIGNED THE CONTRACT ... GAVE HIM 5,000 UP FRONT AND MAILED OUR 2ND CHECK LAST WEEK. WE JUST GOT A PHONE CALL SAYING THAT SOMEBODY OFFERED A THOUSAND DOLLARS MORE THAN WE DID AND WE ARE NOW OUT. I SAID BUT WAIT .... WE SIGNED A CONTRACT ... AND THE SCUMBAG REAL ESTATE LADY SAID THAT WE SIGNED THE CONTRACT BUT THE OWNER NEVER SIGNED IT ... THEREFORE .... me and my crew are fuckin beat!!

W.T.F. AM I GONNA DO ..... ITS FEBRUARY AND ALL THE GOOD HOUSES ARE ALREADY TAKEN.

SO I GIVE THE CUNTS AT WEICHART REALITY IN BELMAR AND BIG FUCK YOU !!!!

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

MY SHOREHOUSE CONSISTED OF ABOUT 15 PEOPLE. WE FOUND OUR PALACE FOR THE SUMMER OF 04 AND PUT IN OUR BID FOR THE PLACE AND GOT IT. WE ALL SIGNED THE CONTRACT ... GAVE HIM 5,000 UP FRONT AND MAILED OUR 2ND CHECK LAST WEEK. WE JUST GOT A PHONE CALL SAYING THAT SOMEBODY OFFERED A THOUSAND DOLLARS MORE THAN WE DID AND WE ARE NOW OUT. I SAID BUT WAIT .... WE SIGNED A CONTRACT ... AND THE SCUMBAG REAL ESTATE LADY SAID THAT WE SIGNED THE CONTRACT BUT THE OWNER NEVER SIGNED IT ... THEREFORE .... me and my crew are fuckin beat!!

W.T.F. AM I GONNA DO ..... ITS FEBRUARY AND ALL THE GOOD HOUSES ARE ALREADY TAKEN.

That what you get renting in FRAT BROTHER CITY

Stick in Seaside now your beat....

You can hang out with us in North Jersey for the summer

Look for another one and get your loot back. There are still a lot of other spots. Just have to open your eyes.

Good luck !

Victor Soto

i hope the new "high bidders" back out on his ass !! then i'll offer him 20k and see what he says. fcukin prick.

where else am i gonna find a crib with a built in pool and a tiki bar in the backyard

The BADASS years were at the CARTERET & CENTRAL LOOKOUT

actually ...... that was my lookout !!! you shared the room w/ deelite

Actually that was me, Jp and crew lookout!!

Just kidding choops:D Sorry to here about that- I know you guys were excited about that place:( well fuck them you will find something ten times better- good luck!!

sorry choopa...that sucks man.....i really feel for you guys.....

OK...with that said.....i just booked a huge house in belmar....I'm looking to fill it up......10 bedrooms....swimming pool........full furnished basement......holllllaaaa back if interested.....we outbid some goumbas from wayne and swpied the place out from under them....SUCKERS!!!. :D

Originally posted by carguy19

contact the owner yourself and offer him the same money as the other persone offered the realitor. You'll cut the realitor out of the commisiion

CARL ... WE TRIED THAT FROM TEHBEGINNING. HE WOULD NOT GO FOR IT. WE ARE GOING DOWN TODAY AND LOOKING AT HOUSE EVEN BIGGER THAN THIS LAST ONE.

BOBBY ......... FUCK YOU ... THATS NOT EVEN FUNNY MAN