Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas........

for Labor Day Weekend 2000 was crazy!!! I know its been almost two months but I was just remebering how much fun I had and was curious to find out if anyone from these message boards was there and if so, what did u think, where did u go, where did u stay, etc.

We stayed @ Mandalay Bay but spent most of our time at RA and the Spearmint Rhino....All the DJ's were fantastic: Scribbles, Victor Calderone, J. Peters, Ted the Dillinger, Funk Master Flex.....the clubs were sik!!!!!! You can tell they definately had "New York Soul" .....that's all that was there smile.gif

Does anyone know if there are any websites

I can check out to see whats going on in clubs

in Vegas .... I 'm going Oct.28th ...

thnx

pEp

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

I was at Mandalay Bay that weekend too - wasn't it kickass. We had a blast! And you're right, there were tons of people from New York there. Plus the ladies at Mandalay were some of the most beautiful I've ever seen - I'm sure I was probably gawking at you at least once over the weekend!

------------------

elephant.gif

I stayed at the HardRock Hotel. That trip was the best trip I have been on since South Beach 5 years ago. I went to The Drink for Boris, RA for Scribble and Baby's for Sandra Collins. I was depressed for weeks after I came back. Can't wait for next summer to do it again.

Archived