Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scott Steiner

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Scott was a fatty, then he took off for a year and came back and he was hugh. Probably some of the biggest guns in the world. And don't mention Greg V. his popped.

Nautica

I still can't imagine what kind of goo came pouring out of that thing when they lanced his arm open

bleckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tonysunshine

this guy is huge but triple hhh has a better body because of his size, steiner is 38 yrs old its amazing what steriods can do.

Defensive Coach: Steriods???

Why do you have to always accuse my guys of juicing?

Offensive Coach: The guy is on the punt return team for 3 years then comes back after putting on 35 pounds of Rip and an attitude to go with it over the summer?

Head Coach: GENTLEMEN, We're not doctors. The NC2A has a testing program for this sort of thing, I suggest we let them do their job. Besides, it isn't that hard to put on 35 pounds if you hit the weight room Real hard!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sooo the way it is.

Originally posted by elitesnautica

"The Program"

Great show. I enjoyed the "postive" light they put on juice. lol.

Of course, if I were a high school football player that was on the border line of making it in college sports, I would have wanted what he was taking. (and the face paint to go along with it.)

Nautica

Yeah, I love the part when he finds out he made starting Defense and went nuts smashing windows with his cranium!:D

Seriously though, I played college ball and this movie is pretty accurate. In 4 years, the only people who were "randomly" tested were the 3rd string punters and the walk-on freshman. I was 310lbs, benched 225 X 42times and never had to pee in a cup:rolleyes: