Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Sleep

This club is off the hook..

For anyone looking for a hot new club with some phat ass music, beautiful girls, and a great time you gotta check this place out. I had never been there before last night, I went with 15 other people, and we had a great time. Look into this place it's definitly worth the time, if anyone has ever hit club XL, and you thought it was great this place stands out in front as far as honeys and music. But don't get me wrong XL is still HOT shit!!!!

Dj: The riddler next firday night 2/13..club sleep and much more.

cLUB sLEEP.. Main Street exit off of Rt 9 North, Woodbridge NJ, just past Woodbridge Mall.

PS: The jersey shore can't come soon enough!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Guest njclubgod

You must not go out alot. That place is the worst place i have ever been too. The music is horrible, the bathrooms are disgusting, everyone that works there looks like they came from the trailor park but actually showered before getting to work. They call themselves a nite club lololol i know dinners that serve better drinks than that hell hole. It now hosts and Indian nite lol what a joke. I guess they are trying to pay the bills.

Originally posted by njclubgod

You must not go out alot. That place is the worst place i have ever been too. The music is horrible, the bathrooms are disgusting, everyone that works there looks like they came from the trailor park but actually showered before getting to work. They call themselves a nite club lololol i know dinners that serve better drinks than that hell hole. It now hosts and Indian nite lol what a joke. I guess they are trying to pay the bills.

i want to see what your ugly ass looks like fag. . come to my bar so i can smash you over the head with some kettle one, na i wont waste the good shit on a dirt bag like you. ill use fleschmens. im so trailor park trash, you got taht right. yeeeeeehaaaaaaaa fucking cowboy. . . loser. . indian night, ya thats funny. . when is that. binoy you want in on this night . hahaha , who is this dork. . . . . . .

see you boys thur at deko. gonna be sick

Guest njclubgod

Yeh your gonna need that bottle to hit me with cause i have seen the bartenders then and the fat out of shape bouncers as well and all the bouncers are just so lucky they dont have a real crowd there cause they would get their ass's whipped. The bouncers are fat out of shape the bartenders lol omg even the girls look like guys and the guys look like girls its funny. That place should just close the doors and hope someone would buy the place. Maybe with the right management and aloooooot of money "which is something that place must lack cause if you seen the inside you'd puke" it looks like a wharehouse with portable dj equiptment. Everyone do yourselves a favor and save your money. If you do go good luck in getting a drink. They dont even have coors light. How can you not have Coors light???? The drinks taste like shit also i wonder if they water them down??? check out the bar they dont carry much liquor either. Everyone go check it out and then watch how many posts agree with me!!!

I dont understand how the place is sooo poorly managed?

Wow---

Intelligent discussion .......... NOT! :eek:

I'm just replying to Paul's post at the top: this past sat was my first time playing at this place; it was a preview party for a party that's kicking off the last saturday of the month.

The overall vibe was decent and the staff was friendly; the drinks were fine, too. And the sound system is actually pretty smart-- with low ceilings, you can't use the common 12" or 15" cabinets. So, they used a larger amount of small cabinets with a few well-places JBL bottoms. For the structure of the room, it sounds quite good. And thanks to the sound guy for 2 kick-ass monitors in the booth; they go a long way in drowing out drunken requests. ;)

After a little re-educating (musically speaking), the night went quite well. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Paul. I've played at XL many times, so it's possible you've seen me there. Stop in the booth sometime and say 'hi'.

I'll be back at Sleep this sat, so if you liked the program this past weekend, I think you'll enjoy it again. It centers around good mainstream dance without cheese, sprinkled with newer progressive tracks to keep you on your toes.

peace--

dagreek tell him my name should give me 12 points 4 being greek. . hahaha. hes a club god with 3 posts. . im sure he's been around 4 a long time. and a greek thats trailor park trash. . dont you know we own dinners mother fucker, along wtih construction companies. and much more kid. the pillards in front of my house probably cost more then this guys car. suck my d- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -ck

we had to do that one night, the soda guns upstairs exploded. it was a mess. they hooked some shit up wrong when they installed it. these things happen sometimes. thats not an everynight thing. for those that do not now the owner of sleep owns about 15 clubs all over the us. ny, pa, nj, all over cali. poleysters, culure club. i think they now what they are doing. give it time.

Guest njclubgod

Yeh they must really know what they are doing there the place never has a full parking lot. Thats rule number one if its 12 am 1am 2am and the parking lot is sill empty i guess it must of sucked. Oh wait maybe people take the train from NYC and then walk from the train statation all the way up the street to go to Club Sleep NOTTTTTT . Im so glad Deko is around and when Studio 9 opens sleep will do exactly that it will sleep forever. Clubhouse Sleep has no chance when studio opens up. They are going to take away what very few patrons club sleep has. LOLOLOL omg i just remembered something RBAR down the street is a bar and has more people in it then club sleep does lololol yeh buddy keep tending bar at sleep you probably just graduated from bartending school and dont know your ass from a real club. Whos the DJ at club sleep???? Yeh just what i thought no one with a following would ever want to spin at that dump. They can get JUNIOR their and people still wouldnt go. The place is on its last breath thats for sure. Studio 9 opens up and Club Sleep is over done finished asta la vista club sleep. LOLOLOLOL oh by the way ask bond solid hes going to be the promotor and manager at studio he'll tell ya club sleep is horrible. XL in newark and club sleep are like comparing Pamela Anderson to Roseann Barr two different leagues.

Originally posted by njclubgod

Yeh they must really know what they are doing there the place never has a full parking lot. Thats rule number one if its 12 am 1am 2am and the parking lot is sill empty i guess it must of sucked. Oh wait maybe people take the train from NYC and then walk from the train statation all the way up the street to go to Club Sleep NOTTTTTT . Im so glad Deko is around and when Studio 9 opens sleep will do exactly that it will sleep forever. Clubhouse Sleep has no chance when studio opens up. They are going to take away what very few patrons club sleep has. LOLOLOL omg i just remembered something RBAR down the street is a bar and has more people in it then club sleep does lololol yeh buddy keep tending bar at sleep you probably just graduated from bartending school and dont know your ass from a real club. Whos the DJ at club sleep???? Yeh just what i thought no one with a following would ever want to spin at that dump. They can get JUNIOR their and people still wouldnt go. The place is on its last breath thats for sure. Studio 9 opens up and Club Sleep is over done finished asta la vista club sleep. LOLOLOLOL oh by the way ask bond solid hes going to be the promotor and manager at studio he'll tell ya clb sleep is horrible. XL in newark and club sleep are like comparing Pamela Anderson to Roseann Barr two different leagues.

just by what i see you writing, you really have no clue, i worked at r bar. bonsolid, not bond, and yes he is a friend of mine. i work at djais with him, come there and tell me im a new bartender, im just out of school, right. please this is the first drama thread i have ever gotten involved in on this board, and its getting no where, you are an idiot. you dont like sleep, ok fine. i just work there, im not hte owner, designer, whatever. i just dont like to be called tpt. when i am far from. . it makes me laugh. newbie. . . your probably some just turned 21 year old kid that has lived in factory for the last 5 years. one thing we agree on is deko is yes hot.. always fun there. i got lots of friends there. maybe ill see you there.

Originally posted by richiev525

Thats when 7-11 supplies the soda ....

i was so mad that night, you know how annoying it is to make drinks like that. hahaha, it sucked, but now that i think of it , drinks probably tasted real good, it was real soda, not htat syrup shit, and real oj, cran, whatever. probably tasted alot fresher then the guns. im not saying its a good idea to do that in a club. no no no no no, ill kill myself before i work under those conditions. but taste wise. probably better. but njclugod wouldnt now, he drinks girlslight

I WAS AT A CLUB AND ASKED THE BARTENDER FOR A MEISTERBRAU AND HE WAS LIKE NAH WE DONT HAVE THAT I WAS LIKE WTF WHAT KIND OF CLUB DOESNT CARRY MEASTERBRAU ANYWAY NP ILL TAKE A BUD ICE ON THE DOUBLE SO HE WAS ALL LIKE HELL NAH WE DONT CARRY THAT EITHER SO THEN I GO OMG WTF THATS THE BEST BEER NEXT TO COORS LIGHT ANYWAY NP2 ILL TAKE AN ICEHOUSE AND THEN THEY KICKED ME OUT

Originally posted by calebb

I WAS AT A CLUB AND ASKED THE BARTENDER FOR A MEISTERBRAU AND HE WAS LIKE NAH WE DONT HAVE THAT I WAS LIKE WTF WHAT KIND OF CLUB DOESNT CARRY MEASTERBRAU ANYWAY NP ILL TAKE A BUD ICE ON THE DOUBLE SO HE WAS ALL LIKE HELL NAH WE DONT CARRY THAT EITHER SO THEN I GO OMG WTF THATS THE BEST BEER NEXT TO COORS LIGHT ANYWAY NP2 ILL TAKE AN ICEHOUSE AND THEN THEY KICKED ME OUT

You crack me up:laugh:

Anyway, went to sleep once and really enjoyed it......DJ Carlos was there rippin shit up............only complaint i had was the low ceilings, but im short so who gives a fuck.

jmo

good luck

Originally posted by calebb

that was classic. hahahaa, you should have seen if they had some natty ice