Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Sleep

Guest njclubgod

Hey Carl i dont have a problem with you at all why would you degrade yourself and work there. I remember you working at R bar when Rod and Ray owned it. MY god you must really need to the lil money that your probably making there. I cant see you making anything there it blows sooo bad. I even talked to a friend of mine who is friends with you and he said you think the same thing??? I herd Denny was supposed to spin there what happened? Even Denny cant save that place. He might and i say might pack it for one nite but come one be real that place is done they cooked their own goose before it even got a chance to take off. Lets be serious here everyone thinks the same thing when they think of that place, ugly girls in the tank. no girls in the club, they are sooo hard up for money they let everyone in. Come one just admit it you cant sit there and tell me that the place bumps cause i have been there way too many times thinking it would turn around and it just got worse every weekend. I stopped in there on Thanksgiving eve omg there was like 5o people in the whole place and thats the busiest nite of the year. That place wont last and once summer time comes say bye bye they wont be able to pay the rent, mortgage or what ever they have there its a gonner. Do you know how many times i hear nothing but negative shit about that place it obvious that who ever is running that place has no fucking clue what so ever on what they are doing there. You say he owns 15 clubs well what the hell is he doing to this place??? Doesnt matter cause Deko is down the street, PoorBillys also and Studio opening Sleep wont last be real here you know it as well as i do. Our mutual freind told me everyone that works there feels that it wont last. I honestly dont care cause im never going back there along with aloto of other people who feel the same way. They will never get another dollar from me thats for sure and i have nothing against you i just dont like the fact people are trying to say its great when it really sucks and you know it does !!!

ailght i was going to stay outa this one. but i changed my mind.

njclubgod u have to be one of the biggest losers there is to sit around and bash clubs u dont like. yeah ur mature. and to ur comments about Studio. i heard they were supposed to open like three months ago and they still havent there off to a real good start. if i where u id just keep my mouth shut befor someone shuts it for you.

Guest njclubgod

LOL COME SEE ME AT DEKO ILL GIVE YA A HINT IM THE BOUNCER THAT HATES CLUB SLEEP SOOO MUCH ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO UP TO EVERY BOUNCER TILL U GET TO ME AND SAY DO U LIKE CLUB SLEEP AND ILL TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE I THINK IT FUCKING SUCKS DONKEY ASS THEN ILL KICK YOU LIL PANZY BARTENDERS ASSES AND SEND YOU PACKING BACK TO SLEEP. OH AND JAY BRING TWO BASEBALL BATS ONE ILL CRACK OVER YOUR HEAD THE OTHER ILL STICK UP YOUR AZZ!!!

if anyone knows who njclubgod is let me know so i can jam my foot straight up his bit*h a$$. i guess he thinks he's cool cause he can run his mouth. oh and to ur comments about no good dj's with a folowing will spin there. i guess anthony acid or joe ferdico are not good dj's cause starting in march anthony will be spinning there every other sat. and joe at least one sat. a month. cant wait to see ur comments on that.

:blown: