Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Screw Deko, screw Joeys...bring back Tequila Joe's

cdeep

No offense to either one of those two. They were just the first two that came to mind, probably because they were two of the more recent threads. I was just trying to throw the old Tequila Joe's reference out there.

Other than that one, portly door guy at Joeys who's a real jagoff, those two are ok.

Originally posted by cdeep

No offense to either one of those two. They were just the first two that came to mind, probably because they were two of the more recent threads. I was just trying to throw the old Tequila Joe's reference out there.

Other than that one, portly door guy at Joeys who's a real jagoff, those two are ok.

OH IM NOT A FAN OF JOEYS BUT DEKO HAS BEEN OFF THE MEAT RACK PLUS THEY GO SO MUCH SHIT COMING UP THATS GONNA BE SO NUTTY

Originally posted by cdeep

no biggie i was just laughing because they are the two I work at. also real funny that I am related to Joe from Tequila Joes.