Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Valentines Day Party at Deko 2/14...

I know lots of you single people hate this day as much as me so come out to Deko Lounge Saturday and lets all say a BIG FU to Valentines Day!!! Resident DJ Richie Santana will provide the music on the main floor, DJ Klutch provides the Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. All ladies will be admitted free till 11pm, groups of ladies 4 or more get a free bottle of champagne!!! E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist. Guys 21 or 22 remember you will be admitted only if you are on the list. See you all there!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

I know lots of you single people hate this day as much as me so come out to Deko Lounge Saturday and lets all say a BIG FU to Valentines Day!!! Resident DJ Richie Santana will provide the music on the main floor, DJ Klutch provides the Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. All ladies will be admitted free till 11pm, groups of ladies 4 or more get a free bottle of champagne!!! E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist. Guys 21 or 22 remember you will be admitted only if you are on the list. See you all there!!!

Dude, it sounds like you're saying fuck the Deko party.

Originally posted by calebb

Oh yeah, your posts are definitely worth reading, fatso.

Stop hiding behind your screen name and come to Deko and say that to my face, I think plenty of people on this board respect me and my posts about my parties, go jump off a bridge asshole!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Stop hiding behind your screen name and come to Deko and say that to my face, I think plenty of people on this board respect me and my posts about my parties, go jump off a bridge asshole!

Every promoter has the same fucking comeback...Stop hiding behind a computer/screen name and come to "the club I promote" and say it to my face!

Every promoter has the same fucking comeback...Stop hiding behind a computer/screen name and come to "the club I promote" and say it to my face!

Well its true, if you have the mouth to talk shit especially over the computer. Be a man or woman and say it to their face. Otherwise your playing your ownself out.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Well its true, if you have the mouth to talk shit especially over the computer. Be a man or woman and say it to their face. Otherwise your playing your ownself out.

Victor Soto

At least you held back and didn't use any racial slurs...

Oh yeah, your posts are definitely worth reading, fatso.

Calebb, I dont think I know u, but then again we are Greek so we probably do, but comments like that piss me off, and Joe's a really good friend of mine, so dont go there...

kthanks