Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The BIGGEST EVENT possible in JERSEY is coming.........

ml2k3

IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN THE 1ST TIME DANNY TENAGLIA PLAYED AT METRO LOUNGE........................

IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN LUZ DIVINA AT METRO LOUNGE

IT IS COMING SOON...................AND IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT.

SOMETHING NONE OF YOU WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT COULD,OR WOULD, HAPPEN.........................IT WILL HAPPEN.

I WILL TELL YOU

WHAT

WHERE

WHEN

SOON..............................:D

Let me tell you, i dont think there will be a person in the jersey club scene that will not be (or attempt) to be at this event. It will be held in a great room, with a great sound system, because for this event, it could not be anything but the best.Talk to you soon..........(i dont mean to tease,well maybe a little bit, but this is gonna blow your minds!)

Originally posted by ml2k3

IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN THE 1ST TIME DANNY TENAGLIA PLAYED AT METRO LOUNGE........................

IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN LUZ DIVINA AT METRO LOUNGE

IT IS COMING SOON...................AND IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT.

SOMETHING NONE OF YOU WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT COULD,OR WOULD, HAPPEN.........................IT WILL HAPPEN.

I WILL TELL YOU

WHAT

WHERE

WHEN

SOON..............................:D

Let me tell you, i dont think there will be a person in the jersey club scene that will not be (or attempt) to be at this event. It will be held in a great room, with a great sound system, because for this event, it could not be anything but the best.Talk to you soon..........(i dont mean to tease,well maybe a little bit, but this is gonna blow your minds!)

Teaser :)

Victor Soto

it is NOT JP, I dont want to mislead anyone, but ya never knowin the future:D ;)

But what i can tell you is, besides having jp, IMO, at this time, there is NO EVENT that would have as big an impact as this.Its gonne get messy.......................

Originally posted by djryanm

well it cant be Tiesto or Oakey bc nothing in jersey is big enough for them to play at.

p.s. kosta you suck....lol malaka

Jackson looks too cute in the pic. And I wanna bang the stripper in your sig...set it up please. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by ml2k3

it is NOT JP, I dont want to mislead anyone, but ya never knowin the future:D ;)

But what i can tell you is, besides having jp, IMO, at this time, there is NO EVENT that would have as big an impact as this.Its gonne get messy.......................

well since u put it like that, I got it...

Originally posted by kostaP

Jackson looks too cute in the pic. And I wanna bang the stripper in your sig...set it up please. Thanks in advance.

Yeah i'm setting up bookings for him to dj so he could be your next big event....lol call him DJ Doggiebones

and for the stripper you wish haha!!!