Chloé Maya & Bingo @ Jazid Review?

treepwood728

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by chloeharris

:rolleyes: i don't know where the embarrassed smily is.. but.. thank you so much.. :) i just really love meeting people, talking with them, and sharing music..

it means a lot to me when people feel good, and have a good time.. as that's what its all about.

:D

see you guys and lovely girls at wmc. wooooo it's gonna be a doozy. ;)

You can bet you will see me during conference. Ramon knows my style! You are one kick ass chick Chloe and you have a new fan. :) Can't wait to hang for conference!

Hey Norah, I didn't get to meet you.....:confused:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by treepwood728

you should listen to her shows on protonradio.com on mondays from 900 to 1100. and i hope that in the following weeks we'll be listenning to the sets from jazid.

MAAAAANNNN......if I had speakers I would. TRUST ME.

Ramon is always rubbing it in my face sending me links and stuf.....Just not fair!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

You can bet you will see me during conference. Ramon knows my style! You are one kick ass chick Chloe and you have a new fan. :) Can't wait to hang for conference!

Hey Norah, I didn't get to meet you.....:confused:

i was around....always incognito though ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by treepwood728

i know the feeling, i can't listen to it here at work either.

i do have speakers but i can't tune in to it cause i got no winamp and media player is locked.

I dont even have speakers on my laptop at home! :boohoo:

let me not even start on good music. treep man youve been trying to show me the way since around 01 back in the mirc days. you told me about zabiela about a month before his first kiss100 set, and chloe when proton radio was starting out. chloe, cant wait for your set at wmc...its gonna be :woah:

chloe is awsome. been a fan of her's since the beginning (thanks james). she's always in my top 5 up and coming dj's list and her b-sides show is to this day still my favorite radio show. i have like 99.5% of them as well as her warm art sets and a bunch of various other live sets & mixes. the girl can do no wrong. and she's a wicked person as well!

it's good to see all of you so excited about her. i know it means ALOT to her to see you all so happy.