BLAH TO

THE HATERS

I THOUGHT

THAT MUSIC

WAS

ABOUT

UNITY

>>WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR ORLANDOS HOUSE?? << :confused: :confused:

Maybe I'm biased because of growing up here... but I will always love Orlando. And yer right justjason, those who DON'T like it, just don't know it. It's simple as that. Ignore Mickey... deal with the fact that it's not a metropolis... and enjoy what's really here.

I truly believe the people of Orlando make up in energy, what the town lacks in 'glitz n glam'. Although I've been to countless killer nights out downtown... it's the house parties that tend to rawk the most! More comfortable settings... friendlier people... and being able to meet, talk to, and share 'war stories' with the DJs. Gimme smalltown over bigcity any day.

Well.... not TOO small a town, anyway. ;)

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Maybe I'm biased because of growing up here... but I will always love Orlando. And yer right justjason, those who DON'T like it, just don't know it. It's simple as that. Ignore Mickey... deal with the fact that it's not a metropolis... and enjoy what's really here.

I truly believe the people of Orlando make up in energy, what the town lacks in 'glitz n glam'. Although I've been to countless killer nights out downtown... it's the house parties that tend to rawk the most! More comfortable settings... friendlier people... and being able to meet, talk to, and share 'war stories' with the DJs. Gimme smalltown over bigcity any day.

YOU COMING OUT TO THE SHOW????

WOULD LOVE TOHAVE YOU...COOL

WE NEED SOME CLUP PLANET HEADS

IN DOWNTOWN O TOWN

THAT WOULD BE GREAT

LEMMIE KNOW

PM ME......\

ALSO THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS, I FEEL WHAT YOU SAID....YOU DO SEEM VERY INTELLIGENT.....PM ME..

... funk... out.

:):cool: :cool:

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

DID U GET MY PM????I HOPE SO.....

YOU SHOULD COME OUT..

LATA.....

... funk... out.

:)

Originally posted by Bling

i bet orlando nitelife is pretty good :) pleasureguest seems to be having fun.:)

HAY YOU

OF COURSE FINALLY ABLE TO GO OUT AND HEAR GREAT MUSIC

BROUGHT TO MY EARS BY SOULPATCH..

THOSE MEN ARE ARE REALLY COOL

I AM NEVER DISSAPOINTED

YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR WAY UP...

WE WOLD ALL LOVE TO HAVE YOUHERE

AND U KNOW THIS MANG!!!!!

MIAMI IN O TOWN

MEGA PICS....TO POST HEHEHEHEEE:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey chica... how was that Soul Patch night? I never heard back from you. Not blaming you tho... ended up hitting it off at the house that whole weekend. ;)

Keep me posted on any "worthwhile" O-town events, ok? And I'll do the same.

Btw... you never responded to that question about yer man. Does he know Eric O'Rourke (Cap'n EO... EOTRIBE)??? Good buddy of mine. Just wonderin if it's the Jason I've met.

latah.....

... funk... out.