Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help me set up my gym schedule

jennifer0017

i only have time to go to tyhe gym 3 times a week, i think legs is where i want to focus most, im preety skiny im 5"3 and weight around 110 but i have thick legs i want to tone them up. And get cut on the rest of my body what should i do, How should i plan my work out.

Is there anything i should take, i already take a daily vitamin and 2 protein shakes a day

thx

do you mean muscular--not really muscular i have big thighs

What is your training experience- ive been going to the gym on and off for over a year, Its hard for me to go when school out so i didnt work out the last month and half or over the summer, i want to start fresh with a game plan not do a machine hear or there like i used to

How much time do you have to spend on the 3 days at the gym ---hour and half

Do you do any cardio outside the weight training-- run a mile 2 times a week

What is your diet like--in the moring i have eggs and wheat bread(its hard for me to stay away from bread) 3 times a week and wheaties the other 4 days for Lunch its hard when im school with all the fast food around so i usually eat pizza, but when im home i eat turkey. I work nights So i try to eat light when i get home chicken saled or ceral again. On the weeknd though i have no scedule and usually eat pasta.

I drink a whey protein shake after i work out and take a daily vitamin in the moring

I am late, so I will give you a couple of pointers to start.

Forget about the mile 2 x's per week. Make it a 20-30 minute run. Don't worry about the distance and increase the intensity each time.

Try to cut the carbs at night and on the weekends when you have nothing to do you need to work on cleaning your diet. This would be a good time for you to eat perfect.

The 3 x's per week you lift, you need to plan on weight training the first 45 to 60 minutes and cardio the last 20 to 30 minutes.

Nautica