Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Bling and Nexus...

Guest saleen351

awwwwwwwwwwwwww... 2 year and he finally breaks.......

what did it? was it the little Barber SHop picture? DOn't like black people?

why u remove ur post? I didn't get to see it? why don't u re-post it??????

or someone state what he put, you going to get a Pandora’s box from me. I'm not even going to try to assume what you posted. so come out and say it.

Personal attacks don't do much to me, less threats on my life, property or mind. I would be careful in the descsions you make and lines you cross, you would be surprise in what I am capable of. If I was you do your home work into my past ;)

Poor baby, can't take photophop picture of him self...

:laugh:

First Serious thing I say on CP and qoute me!!!!!

"FUCK YOU"

:D

Originally posted by guyman1966

I'm guilty of giving most everyone here some shit at one point or another... But always as a joke and it always stays here in our cyber world. You guys crossed the line and I don't think I've ever seen Nick this pissed off.

R. I. P.

FUCK THAT!!!!!

that dickhead crosses everyone elses line all the time and says its ok because its just on the computer ... bullshit! and the difference is????

I have more respect for people who will say shit in person than people who just spout out crap from behind a keyboard.

and bottom line .... I have held back from beating his ass (or at least fucking with him like he deserves) many times out of respect for the crowd we have been with or respect for Jimmy or Flip & Mrs etc.. because we were at their places. BUT if he lays a hand on anyone after the shit he has said and because the medium was a T-shirt instead of a computer, there isnt going to be enough of his hide left to make a decent wallet.

Originally posted by shroomy

FUCK THAT!!!!!

if he lays a hand on anyone after the shit he has said and because the medium was a T-shirt instead of a computer, there isnt going to be enough of his hide left to make a decent wallet.

that is just too funny....

and i do agree with you 100%...

:aright: