Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You guys missed me?

dnice35

Originally posted by dnice35

with election times coming up, I tought I'd come back here and campaing for my heroe G.W. Bush.....

God bless America, G.W. you save it... Vote Bush. A vote for Bush is a vote for freedom.

Great to have you back.....and there is some fresh meat schmucks here for you to crucify.....jamirolost and marksimons and djxeno........

Have fun

Originally posted by igloo

Great to have you back.....and there is some fresh meat schmucks here for you to crucify.....jamirolost and marksimons and djxeno........

Have fun

WHAT! djxeno still here, you mean the israelis havent dropped a bomb on his terrorist ass?

WHAT! djxeno still here, you mean the israelis havent dropped a bomb on his terrorist ass?

:laugh: :laugh:

It is a close battle between him and jamirolost for the most times getting their ass kicked..

abnormalnoises is still here, but no one pays attention to the freak.....

mr mahs still kicking ass on the lost lefty imbeciles.....

No sign of Sassa in a long time...

ONE LESS TERRORIST TO WORRY ABOUT.

True.....

There is also some who make me and you look like choir boys....g420, babbo, and pattbatteman.....you will be proud...cintron does an excellent job as well

Welcome Fucking Back!

Originally posted by igloo

True.....

There is also some who make me and you look like choir boys....g420, babbo, and pattbatteman.....you will be proud...cintron does an excellent job as well

Welcome Fucking Back!

:laugh:

THANXS DUDE, IM GLAD TO BE BACK.

coffee house comrades... I like it...

I'm going to make a speech in holland in April to a congress of dutch liberals, with the american ambassador present :-)

been invited by their chair.

might use another Thomas Jefferson quote.

"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country"

Taiwan is fucking quality, even better when it's FREE!

I just told a room full of taiwanese and asians that George Bush's Grandad was busted for trading with the nazis.

that was fun.

that's one story I will tell to the dutch with the ambassador present...

with election times coming up, I tought I'd come back here and campaing for my heroe G.W. Bush.....

God bless America, G.W. you save it... Vote Bush. A vote for Bush is a vote for freedom.

Will you lookie here? DNICE whats up man? Like Igloo said lots a lefties on this board bud... Good to have ya back bro...